Chapter 10. Helpless

HANNI POV

It's Min. I can't believe what I'm seeing right now. She's really different from the Min yesterday. She has her black hair and it's prettier than before.

Why suddenly she looked like a princess? Her aura here is distinct from school.

"Yes young master. Anyway your contact lenses just arrived. It was delivered awhile ago. I put it on your nightstand." Young master? She's rich?? She's not kidding when she said she's Kim Minji. yesterday?

"M-min??" Is that really you... "Kim Minji"?

"So you know young master?" Mr. Taehyung said. And she's the famous Kim Minji! The youngest, richest and most powerful girl here in Sk??

"Sh-she's my classmate Sr." Hanni politely said.

"Oh, that's good! You're familiar to each other! Nice! I told you Taehyung! She's perfect for the position!" Jhope said.

Minji turned around, she stumbled while running up to her room.

Mr. Taehyung nodded "Yeah, are you her friend?"

"Y-yes Sr."

"That's rare, she don't trust people easily" Mr.Taehyung was somewhat amazed. I know it, Min told me about it.

"Maybe she saw something in you, I'm glad that she became your friend. Please take care of her while I'm
away. I will trust you Hanni." Mr.Taehyung immediately hugged me.

"Okay, Sr. I will take care of her, I promise." I'm
happy that it happened, coincident or not. This is great!
"I think it's settled, I need to go now" Jhope said "Congrats Hanni, good luck to your new job!"

I glanced at my boss and nodded. Mr. Taehyung handed me a small notebook.

"I wrote your daily routine here. Just do what it says and don't bother to do other things. You're PA of young master and the temporary major-domo." I took the small notebook and bowed down.

"Jhope, thank you for taking Hanni here. This is for you." Mr.Taehyung handed my boss a white envelope.

"Ya, Taehyung ... I don't need commission. I just want to help Hanni." Jhope pushed gently the hand of Taehyung.

"But I insist, please take it." Taehyung took the hand of Jhope and put the envelope in Jhope's palm.

"T-thank you Taehyung".

After that, Jhope, my boss already left the place. I'm so thankful to him because he recommended me here. I got a job and also I will be closed to Min i mean Minji.
hitting two birds with one stone.

Eventually, now we're standing outside the house, Mr. Taehyung will going to leave. The guards carried his luggage and bags then put it all in the compartment of a black car.

I can feel that my heart began to melt at the sight, it just shows how their bond was strong.

Minji pulled away and briskly wiped her tears "You
should go now" Mr. Taehyung nodded and smiled, though it's not really a smile "Okay... See you after two months." He bowed down at Minji then he glanced at me and said goodbye.

Mr. Taehyung turned around, He walked outside and the guard opened the back door of the car. Once again... before he climbed in the car, he glanced at us and smiled sincerely.

Minji has her stoic face and the car started to move
away until it disappeared in our sight. I looked at Minji, tears were flowing down from her eyes. I don't like seeing her like this.

I turned Minji's body to me by pushing her shoulder
then I wrapped my arms around her neck.

"I feel left out Hanni, hes all I have... I know that hell be back soon but this is the first time that we'll be apart. I can't control my feelings Hanni." Her voice was weak and it's shaking.