Authors Note - NEW STORY

Finally Hanni Graduated in college, now she has a chance to work in an office offered by her friend Danielle

When they arrive she immediately spots the hottest Girl she's ever seen and has no clue She's the boss there. She is pretty rich, tall and an egoistic person and they don't get along. Her appearance and her fragrance draw her in. While her story she goes through a lot; family issues and stuff, but despite all the pain and regrets her boss, Ms. Kim is in there for her and takes care of her. After all the teasing and tension the ice breaks between the two.

"Who do you think you're talking to?" She asked and her voice was deeper, scarier.

"Then take your anger out on me!" I yell back and her face doesn't change, it's like she's satisfied. She keeps silent so I walk to the bed when she grabs my arm pulling me back. She attacks my neck and I tilt my head back giving her access.

"I've been taking it easy on you."

"And I bet you enjoyed every single time we've been close to each other.

Right?" She asked with her hand on my waist.

"Right Pham?" She asks whispering in my ear and gets closer to me. Mybreathing quickened and I'm shivering under her touch.

"Yes"

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR EVERY CHAPTER :))