Chapter 15. Heart Break

Author's Note: it's time for drama. don't focus on sweet moments because there is no perfect love story. especially here on wattpad!!😬

_

_

_

MINJI POV

Morning, in our first subject... We're having activity as the whole class was focused on their own sheet of papers that Miss. Kang provided while me, I was staring at the window looking up at the clouds and rested my chin on my hand. I'm done with my activity, EASY huh?

Two more days and Hanni will be officially mine, I mean of course, we will not announce our relationship in that quick because people might think that I'm the reason of her break up with Jay.

That's ridiculous! But somehow, I am the reason right? Anyway, just sort of, because in the very beginning there's no really Jay and my Hanni being together.

I am not bipolar okay? Yep, I tried to be distant from Hanni this past few days because I can't see her with that guy! It hurts me though I'm striving hard to resist my jealousy over their fake relationship. And with that I frowned and stiffened, I was out from my trance then looked at Prof. Kang who's calling me.

"Kim Minji! Please pass your paper! I'm calling you several times, are you okay?" Prof. Kang asked with concern.

I passed my paper forward to Sully and she passed it until my paper was in front then was given to Miss Kang. I bowed down "I'm sorry Miss, I'm not feeling well today" I lied, I don't wanna be embarrassed with my day dreaming.

"Oh, you should go to the clinic." Prof. Kang suggested. "Anyway class, few more days and it'll be our final exam.

I hope you guys prepared yourselves. And... that's all for today, dismiss." Then she put the papers in her plastic envelope and after she took all her things, she left the room.

Sully whipped around and put her hand on my forehead "Are you sick?" I can see that she's worried then she put her hand down on my table."Nope, just kinda dizzy but I can handle it." I guaranteed.

"You can handle it but you're not in yourself awhile ago?" A voice said behind me, it's sound like a question but more like a statement. It was Hanni who looked worried and at the same time mad.

I glanced at her then she stopped beside me "I'm fine, really." I stood up and leaned forward to Hanni "I'm just spacing out because I imagined you and me making love" I whispered to her and smirked.

"Hey I'm still here! Duh, don't whisper." Sully said and pouted.

I pulled back and looked at Sully "I'm just teasing her" I giggled when we saw Hanni was blushing.

"Ya, what did you say to her? Look at her! She's so red like a blood!" Jinni exclaimed.

Then Hyein chimed in as I sat again "What's wrong Hanni ?" Hyein asked examining Hanni's face.

"Waahhh, she's blushing! Did Minji tease you about Jay?" Hyein said trying not to laugh.

I scoffed hearing Jay's name and Hanni scowled at her.

"No, just forget about it." Hanni rolled her eyes.

"Ya, are you mad? I'm just kidding!" Hyein smilingly said.

"Sully, I got our tickets for the movie later." Jinni said and all of us looked at her.

"Good I will pick you up at 5" Sully replied and it caused us to look at her.

"Okay then we're good" Jinni said and we reverted our gazes to her.

"What?" Jinni innocently asked.

"Are you guys a thing?" Hyein asked.