Chapter 23. Finale

MINJI POV

When I confirmed that Uncle Taehyung is my real dad, I didn't feel angry or any negative feelings toward him. It's the opposite side. I'm really happy knowing that His my dad. Yes, I always wished for that, and thank God because He granted my wish. I feel so blessed. There's nothing more that I could wish for. Besides, I got Hanni by my side too.

We're here in Busan now including Hanni, Yoona, Jinni, Hyein, Danielle and Haerin. Yes you read right. Haerin is with us. I found out she was in Sk so I invited her to our short vacation. (also for the wishes of those who read this story🙄)

I am very excited because I will see and meet my younger sister. The trip was short, just an hour from Seoul. Dad has a beach house here.

When we got off the car, Leeseo my younger sister greeted us. finally I saw and met her. We hugged like there was no awkwardness between us. After we hugged I introduced her to my friends, specially to my girlfriend Hanni.

These are my friends Yoona, Jinni, Haerin, Danielle my best friend, Hanni my girl friend, lastly Hyein. Leeseo shook hands with everyone except Hyein, She hugs Hyein with a big smile in her face. Hyein was surprised and her cheeks turned red.

Wow there's no denying that you and minji are siblings. Jinni comments that Everyone laughed.

Sorry I just found out that it's true that angels are on earth. Leeseo said. which made Hyein's cheeks even redder. Anyway lets go to eat the maids already prepared food at the terrace.
___

After we eat breakfast, I was lying on my back in one of these beach lounge chairs with a self-standing umbrella beside me.

Anyway, Danielle and I talked about the night she kissed me. She kept on apologizing but I already forgave her. It's nothing to me and it happened, we can do nothing about it so I just shrugged it off. I tried to be distant from her because I don't want Hanni to get jealous or anything. I know, Dani is my best friend but knowing that she has feelings for me... it's kinda awkward. I need to be distant for now.

Haerin was here, and I know she's trying to win Danielle back. She's too obvious and outspoken to it. I was just staring at my friends, they were playing at the shore like little children. Chasing and splashing of water. I giggled, they were so happy.

But speaking of my best friend, Dani took her seat beside me.

"Hey," She said.

"Hi, what's up?" What about being distant from Kim Minji? Huh? But I don't want to be rude. She's still my best friend and she approached me nicely.

"Good knowing that we're okay now." I glanced at her, she was looking at our friends now.

"How's Haerin?"

"We're fine and... we're friends again. You're right, I still love her but I want to make it slow. I don't wanna rush things between us. Haerin is so persistent to be my girlfriend again but I don't know." Dani said as she looked me in the eyes.

"I can see it, she's really in love with you. I think she regretted that she left you." It's real, I noticed it but I don't want to push Dani to her. "But if you need time, just take it, I know Haerin will wait for you."

Dani smiled at me "But Minji, don't think that I'm confused about my love for you. I did love you but don't worry I know you love Hanni, I will not interfere anymore. I want you to stay as my best friend. We're better off this way."

I nodded "Thank you Dani" It's all I could say.

Danielle stood up and I sat up then she sat beside me "Be happy Min" She hugged me and I hugged her back. I missed her. My best friend.