Chapter 13. Jealous

MINJI POV

I went straight home after me and Hanni have conversation, I'm really hurt with what happened. Now, I'm in my room wearing my pajamas in the afternoon. I was lying on my bed and I feel like sick.

This is the first time that I will skip my classes and I know there's a lot of first times will be on the go. I know, I'm kinda selfish when I said that I can't understand her but yeah I don't want to. A promise still a promise, don't make promises if you will not intend to keep it.

Of course it's a big deal! I'm not mad at Hanni but I'm mad at what she did and I don't know if I can still trust her now. If she can just easily break her promise because of some circumstances then it'll be the same with her other promises.

What if she will promise to love me then another problem occurred? Is she going to break her promise because of that? I smacked my head few times because I know I'm being exaggerated but I just can't control it... To think too much of the possibilities for our future together.

Well... I want us to be together. I want her mine that's why I'm being possessive. I want her to get out of the agreement with Jay. I'm jealous because she chose him over me. Yes, just a week but *sighed* but it doesn't matter. My point here is... her promise. I wish that she didn't promise it to me. Aisshhh... I will just take a nap and forget this for awhile. I patted my cheeks and closed my eyes.

Then I crawled on the bed, turning around and kicking my feet on air to release my irritation. What a kid? Well I am.

"Let me sleep you dumb head!" I said to myself. Then I covered my whole body with the comforter.

It feels better though.

Minji?

Now...

Sleep.-

Evening.

I woke up as I slowly opened my eyes, yawned and stretched my whole body. I feel much better. It's already dark around my room, thanks to the street lights that scattered in my room through the window.

I took my phone on the nightstand beside my bed and looked what time it was, 9pm So I slept not just a nap. There were 28 missed calls and 10 Texts from guess who? Of course, Hanni. I just closed the notification I don't want to talk to her because I'm still mad at what she did.

I dragged my feet from the bed and walked towards the door then switched the lights on. I narrowed my eyes to adjust on the brightness of my surroundings. I held the door knob but I didn't twisted it yet, I thought maybe Hanni was home by now. How will I face her? Should I talk to her?

Then I twisted the knob and opened the door, it's unexpected Hanni was in front of my door sitting on the floor. Sadness clouded her features, she looked dejected. I don't want to see her like that but remembering what she did, I still have my pride but I know it won't last long.

Hanni looked up to me then she quickly stood up "Minnnn I'm so worried, you skipped the afternoon classes! Are you just in your room the rest of the day?"

I stepped back and I was about to close the door but she stopped it with her hand "Min, please... I'm sorry. It's just a week and it'll be quick. This is the last time that I will break my promise, I swear believe me."

"I said don't talk to me. Believe you? How can I if you once broke your promise?" I genuinely asked.

"Don't be so hard on me Min, and I have my reason for
that-"

"Yes, he's your friend. He's more important right?" I huffed.

"No! Of course not! I just don't want him to be depressed because of the break up." Hanni reasoned out, she knows that the guy likes her.