Imagine this-smut

Imagine, Natasha's Winter Soldier era with her straight hair. Natasha ends up tying her straight red hair back into a messy ponytail. Almost like the hairstyle Eren Yeager has, with her baby hairs and bangs falling out in the front of her face. 

But her face can only be found in between your legs, sloppily eating out your cunt. Your hands are tangled in between her hair, pushing her closer into the proximity of your pussy. 

At this point, Natasha's whole chin is drenched with your juices; she can only moan and grunt, looking up at you occasionally.

She's lost in the way your pussy tastes in her mouth. If you didn't have to forcefully lift her head off your pussy to stop her from eating you out, she definitely would've gone the whole night kissing, sucking, and licking your pussy.

When she is finally done eating out your pussy, she would come up to kiss you and say how well you've been for her. Natasha's hair would be disheveled, your slick covering her face. But she wouldn't be done with you. She would want to go another round, judging from the raging hard-on she had. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

. Overall, Natasha would take pussy eating as a hobby, she loves it and no one can tell me otherwise.

. Very short, but I'll leave you guys to come up with what happens next.