Headcannons.

. Sorry for not updating for a few weeks, I've been procrastinating so much.

. This will have fluff and mentions of smut to it. one mention of smoking, if you can call it that. And yeah

. And I don't know how to do any warnings, lol

. G!p Natasha

. Word count: 1102

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sfw

. Natasha really likes affection.

. She absolutely loves when she's sitting down, talking to the other Avengers. And then you come and sit down on her lap. She would wrap her arms around you and bury her face into your neck. The other Avengers find this really cute.

. Natasha likes to lay in between your thighs while you guys are resting on your shared bed, while you play with her hair.

. Kisses anytime of the day.

. When she's finished working out. Immediate kisses

. when you're getting ready for the day, she would come up behind you, snake her arms around your waist and give you a thousand kisses to your cheek's and lips. 

. Showers together.

. Natasha will claim that she's saving water by taking a shower with you, but she really just wants to be near you.

. If she's away on a mission you can expect many facetime calls that will end up along the lines of, "I miss you so much baby." "I can't wait to come back home to see you detka." "I love you so much love." And so, on.

. Is really overprotective of you.

. Natasha will seem scary, but in reality, she's just a big softie. 

. She loves to just hold you in her arms.

. She absolutely plays guitar, no one can tell me otherwise.

. Making her do skincare with you, like face masks, Gua sha's, etc.

. She's going to have great style. Like grandpa sweaters, Carhartt shirts, Birkenstocks, shirts that say, 'crypto is for virgins' or one that says, 'professional pussy eater,' she would probs thrift all her clothes as well. 

. The first time you say that you're going to come over, she literally cleans her apartment from top to bottom, she even runs out to a store to buy your favorite snacks.

. Loves to take pictures on a handheld camera like cannon cameras. 

. Likes to go to the zoo with you.

. Spoils you so much

. During the summer she would probably surf and end up teaching you how to surf as well.

. She also has a really nice, decorated room.

. Natasha owns a minion's hat and will only wear it around you. She tells you to not take photos of her wearing it, but you still take pictures.

. If she ever got tiktok, she would only make post about you and with you. And her post would be so corny too because she doesn't even know how to use the app.

. Matching Pj's. I could imagine that you would both wear hello kitty pajama pants, you would wear a white crop top and she would wear a white wife beater.

. Elite music taste as well, we are talking about some Frank Ocean, Tyler, the creator, Arctic monkeys, Hotel ugly, Steve Lacy, FAYE WEBSTER, and Malcom Todd.

. Loves, loves, loves to cuddle with you, if you can tell that she's had a bad day the first thing you do is just hold her in your arms.

. Her snapchat stories are of pictures of you and her throughout the day.

. Everyone would want a relationship like Natasha and you.

. Says she's not soft, but during meetings she would be asleep with her head on the table, and you would be there rubbing her back.

. Height difference is astronomical, you're around 5'5 and Natasha would be like 6'3 or sum

. You would be cooking dinner for both of you and Natasha would come up behind you and put her hands around your waist and burry her face in your neck.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nsfw

. Natasha will be dominate 99 precent of the time, sometimes she will let you dominate her. SOMETIMES.

. Her cock is definitely big, like around 8 inches. 

. She's got the veiniest hands ever; her veins would also lead up to her arms as well.

. She knows how to make her fingers work like magic; she could have you cum in like less than 5 minutes with just her fingers. Playing that guitar helped her a lot when it comes to pleasing you.

. Sometimes when she stretches, her shirt will ride up and you would be able to get a good glance at her sharp v-line and a part of her boxers. 

. She gets hard everywhere, it won't even be funny anymore at a certain point.

. Will take videos of you two fucking and then jerk off to it when she's out on a mission.

. Stays eating your pussy out, she just loves it too much.

. A few Avengers would've walked in on you guys a couple of times.

. Could fuck you anywhere, anytime.

. Lots of praising 

. I know this girl goes absolutely feral on you some days, even after serval rounds of you two going at it, she would still be hard.

. Natasha already has a playlist of songs ready for when you two decide to fuck again.

. Isn't against quickies but doesn't really do them. She likes to have her time with you.

. She loves when you ride her

. But, Natasha's favorite position is doggy. She just loves to see the way your ass moves with every hard thrust she does.

. Her apartment is pretty high up, so she would fuck you on the window at night when the whole city is vibrant. 

. On days when she wears grey sweatpants, you can see her bulge (and it's pretty big) and it would instantly get you horny. 

. She's really good at dirty talk for some reason.

. Lives off your moans.

. When she's on the bottom she does an unhealthy amount of whining.

. Asks you to stop teasing her and just ride her cock.

. Ngl, would send photos of you two fucking to your ex.

. Natasha's def a stoner as well.

. HEAVY ON SHOWER SEX

. just imagine hopping in the shower after you two had just waken up and Natasha is behind you fucking you slowly with her head in between your neck, soft moans coming out of your mouth and praises and grunts leaving Natasha's mouth. (i'm def making a chapter of this.)

. Aftercare with this girl would be amazing, her running you a warm bath, washing off your body, getting you food, putting lotion on your body, massaging the places where she might have gripped too hard, running her fingers through your hair.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

. I tried to do a lot of head cannons to try and make up for my absence. 

. lol