11 - Bad Decisions

After I finished unpacking, I walked downstairs and didn't see Ransom anywhere. I walked into the library and saw him grabbing a book from the shelf.

"Hey." I said and he looked at me and held the book up so I could see the cover.

"Remember this book?" Ransom said. I huffed a laugh with a nod.

"The reason Oliver was conceived.".

It was a book Harlan published. The book party was at Harlan's house. The party Ransom and I both got drunk at, the dinner party I went into Ransom's room at Harlan's house that night. Oliver was conceived that night.

"I believe the reason Oliver was conceived was because of the whiskey you kept drinking." Ransom said and I huffed a laugh.

"I wasn't the only one Ransom." I said and he just shrugged with a smirk.

"Wasn't a horrible night..." Ransom said and I shook my head.

"No, wasn't too bad. Could have been better if we weren't drunk." I said and Ransom snapped his head to look at me. I just smirked and walked further into the library.

"You ever want to try again sober?" Ransom asked, I smiled and huffed a laugh.

"Ransom..." I said and he sighed.

"Why can't we try again Willa? I mean technically we never tried before. We had our first fight and you left." Ransom said.

"You think if I would have stayed, we would still be together? You think we could have made this work?" I asked.

"I don't know, I will never know. I just know we have grown up, we co-parent well together. Why not give Oliver an actual family." Ransom said.

"Co-parent well?! Do you forget why we are here?! We had to move in here together as punishment! We were 2 seconds away from calling lawyers to work out custody. To fight each other for our son." I said. Ransom put down the book in his hand and grabbed mine.

"That may have been the real reason, but I want to make this work." Ransom said.

"You need to prove it Ransom. It's not something that can be changed in one night." I said and he nodded.

"I will do whatever I can to prove it to you." Ransom said and I heard the doorbell. "Foods here." Ransom said and walked out of the library. I stood there and looked at the book Ransom had been holding.

**FLASHBACK**

"Ransom, seriously...I'm not drinking anymore." I barely got out as he poured me another glass of whiskey and himself another as well.

"Come on Wils, let loose." Ransom said and I groaned taking the glass from him and he leaned in close to me.

"What are you doing?" I asked leaning away from him.

"Looking at you." Ransom said. I blushed, I wasn't sure if it was from his lines he was using or the alcohol, but it was showing, and he was smirking at me. I downed the drink Ransom gave me and he did the same.

"No more..." I said and Ransom chuckled.

"You sure...?" Ransom asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, I'm sure. I'm supposed to be here being Harlan's right-hand woman and helping him yet here I am keeping you entertained." I said and Ransom smiled. He stretched putting his arm around me on the back of the couch we were sitting on.

"Well see Willa, look at Harlan across the room...he is perfectly fine." Ransom said and I looked and saw Harlan standing and talking to Walt and Linda.

"I actually need to save him from Walt..." I said and got up. I was a little unsteady and Ransom stood up with me and helped me stand straight up and stop wobbling.

"Why don't we go get you some air first..." Ransom said and I nodded as he linked my arm in his and we walked out to the back patio. It was a cool fall night and once we got outside and I took a deep breath and sighed. I went and leaned on the railing and Ransom stood beside me.

"Feeling better?" Ransom asked.

"A little. Head is still fuzzy." I said.

"Do you want to go upstairs and lay down?" Ransom asked. I looked at him and shook my head slightly laughing.

"Are you just trying to get me into bed Ransom?" I asked and he laughed.

"Oh Wils, if I wanted to get you in bed and I would have had you there by now..." Ransom said and I moved closer to him.

"Oh yeah...you so sure about that?" I asked and Ransom turned to look at me.

"Willa, what are you doing...?" Ransom asked and I shrugged.

"Moving closer to you." I said and he looked down at me and I lightly licked my lips as he watched.

"Willa...don't fucking tease..." Ransom said and I shrugged.

"Who's teasing? I'm drunk, I think bad decisions could be made." I said.

"Who said I would be a bad decision?" Ransom asked. He pushed off the patio railing. He gripped my hips, spun me and then caged me in between his arms. He was leaning down close to my face. "Who said I would be a bad decision?" Ransom asked again.

"Ransom you have bad decision written all over you...although sometimes bad decisions are the only way to have fun." I said and smirked at Ransom. He leaned down closer to my lips.

"Say it Willa, say you want to make this decision with me..." Ransom said and I nodded.

"I want to make all the bad decisions with you Ransom." I said and he smiled as his lips crashed to mine. I moaned in the kiss as I felt Ransom place his hands on my hips and set me on the railing since it was a wide railing. I spread my legs and Ransom stepped between them. I felt Ransom quickly start to unbuckle his pants.

"Out here?" I asked breaking our lips apart. Ransom nodded.

"As long as you can be quiet Wils." Ransom growled in my ear, and I moaned as he nipped my earlobe. Ransom reached under my skirt and pushed my panties off to the side. Ransom shoved into me hard and fast.

"Oh god!" I cried out and Ransom chuckled.

"Gotta be quiet baby girl. I know it's hard, but you have to be." Ransom said as he was thrusting into me deep and hard. I wrapped my arms around his neck as our lips connected again to hide my noises. Feeling this with Ransom was something I had been wanting since I first saw him at the office a year ago.

Ransom and I broke our lips apart and he placed his face in my neck as he continued to grunt as he thrusted. I wrapped my legs around his waist pulling him closer to me.

"Ransom....please...." I begged and he groaned as I felt him throbbing inside of me as I clenched around him.

"Come on Wils. I want to feel you over me, all fucking over." Ransom said and I moaned as I released all around him, shaking as I did. Ransom gave a few long, hard thrusts as I felt him releasing in me coating my wall as he shot inside of me. Once we both were fully released, I looked at Ransom.

"Take me to a bedroom Ransom. We aren't done..." I said and he growled with a smile as we fixed our cloths.

"Took the words right out of my mouth." Ransom said and I smiled as he took my hand, and we rushed upstairs.

**END FLASHBACK**

"Willa?" I heard Ransom say pulling me from my thought and I looked up at him.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Ready to eat and talk?" Ransom asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, let go." I said as we walked from the library to the kitchen.