21 - Counseling

**A MONTH AND A HALF LATER**

I was walking down the steps when there was a knock on the front door, and I knew exactly who it was and why she was here. I smiled as I opened the door.

"Hey Marta." I said and she smiled as we hugged. "Come on in." I said as Dash rushed to the door and started jumping up wanting attention.

"Hey buddy! I missed you." Marta said and petted him.

"MARTA!" Oliver yelled running down the stairs and lunged into her arms and she caught him.

"Oh buddy, I missed you so much." Marta said and I smiled.

"I missed you too." Oliver said.

I looked and Ransom was coming down the stairs.

"Ready to go?" Ransom asked me and I nodded.

"Okay well, we should be home in a few hours..." I said in a questioning tone looking to Ransom to verify and he nodded.

"Yeah, I don't see us being too long." Ransom said. Marta shook her head.

"Take as much time as you need. Go out and have a good time." Marta said and I smiled at Ransom knowing we hadn't been out, just us in a long time.

"Well maybe...be good buddy." Ransom said as we both kissed Oliver and we walked out to the beamer. Ransom opened up the car door for me and I smiled at him. I stood on my tip toes and gave Ransom a small kiss.

"Thank you for this Ransom." I said and he nodded.

I got in the car, Ransom shut my door and walked around the car to get in. Once we drove down the driveway, I looked at Ransom as he took my hand.

"I was worried you wouldn't want to do this when I suggest it." Ransom said and I shook my head.

"No, I think it's smart. We promised Oliver we wouldn't fight so much. I want to be better and work out some problems. I just need you to be ready." I said and Ransom sighed.

"Why?"

"Well Ransom I hate to say this, but counseling can get emotional and if things come up that might be sensitive, you can't walk or run away." I said and he groaned but nodded.

"I know, I want to work it all out with you. We want to move on and be a family, we can't run." Ransom said and I nodded.

We drove in silence as I thought about what was going to happen in this counseling session. We knew we needed this, we knew it wouldn't be handled in one session and we also knew this could break us eventually if it didn't work. I wanted Ransom and I wanted him in my life but what was I going to do if they told Ransom we were better apart at the end of all of this?

We pulled into the parking deck that was next to the counselor's office. I looked at the clock.

"We are 30 minutes early." I said and Ransom sighed.

"Yeah, it didn't take as long as I thought to get here." Ransom said and I smiled as I looked around and saw an empty parking deck. "What are you thinking?" Ransom asked looked at me as I quickly moved and got in Ransom's lap. He chuckled but thrust his hips up. "I like your thinking..." Ransom said.

I leaned down and passionately kissed him. I was so thankful I wore a skirt, and I reached down and started to undo Ransom's pants to pull him out. I found him already willing and waiting. I smiled as I moved my panties to the side and slid down on Ransom. He groaned as he moved his seat back giving me room to move on him as I started slightly moving up and down, enough to get the job done.

Ransom placed his hands on my waist and helped me move on him. We both knew this was to relieve any tension we had going into this meeting. I kept moving on Ransom as broke our lips apart and placed my hands on his shoulders for leverage.

"Yes Willa...you feel so good..." Ransom moaned out as I felt him start to swell in me and he really was ready. I moaned as I clenched around him, and he growled.

"Together Ransom..." I said and he nodded as we both started to release, and we made our inaudible sounds as we released. Once I was released, I placed my forehead against Ransom.

"Make me a promise." I breathed out as I was catching my breath.

"Anything."

"This will not break us apart. We will work on anything." I said and he nodded.

"I won't lose you Willa, I won't. You're mine." Ransom said and I nodded as he passionately kissed me again.

I wanted to believe him...I really did.

🕰 🕰 🕰

We left our first counseling session, and we weren't speaking. We walked to the car, I opened my own door since Ransom just got in on his side.

"Home?" Ransom asked and I nodded.

"Yeah..." I said and he pulled out of the parking deck. We drove most of the way home again in silence only for a different reason this time. We were driving down the road to the house and Ransom just stopped, parking the car.

"We need to work this out! We said we wouldn't let this break us." Ransom said and I sighed as I wiped away some of the tears that had fallen as I cried silently.

"I just don't get you Ransom. We are doing this so we can move forward! I want more kids, you told me once everything was worked out, we would work on our future. Kids are my future Ransom!" I exclaimed.

Ransom revealed in therapy he wasn't sure he wanted more children, and he was happy with just Oliver.

"I'm just saying you are pinning everything on us having more children and what if it doesn't happen?! I'm just saying maybe we should just work on us and let it be. We have one perfect kid, why do we need more?" Ransom asked.

"BECAUSE I MIGHT BE PREGNANT RANSOM!" I yelled.