16 - All of It

I was lying in bed, wide awake, still thinking about Ransom. I could kill him for keeping me awake. I just wanted to sleep on this decision and not have to worry about it, but as I lay here wide awake, I'm not getting that choice.

Ransom kissed me, Ransom told me it would always be me. Let's be honest...this is always what I wanted from him since the day Oliver was born. Was I stupid to wait this long? Probably, but there was a reason I waited. I hoped Ransom would grow up and stop playing with women and come to me.

He came to me...he was here. We were being forced to live together, Harlan knew this would happen, I knew he did this knowing it would end in us falling in love or one of us murdering the other. I'm sure his money was on me killing Ransom knowing I could do it.

I sat up in bed...what was I thinking? My body was moving out of the room before I could even think, and I was knocking on his bedroom door before I even thought about it.

Ransom opened the door wearing hip hugging, low hanging sweatpants and that was it. His hair looked disheveled. He looked like he had been wide awake himself but possibly more worried than I had been.

"Wils?" Ransom asked seeing me just standing there as my eyes roamed down his body. When he said my name, my eyes dragged up his body and met his. Ransom just looked at me as he knew if I came to him, I meant business. "Is Oliver okay?" Ransom asked and I half nodded.

"Ransom...did you...never mind..." I said and went to walk away. Ransom grabbed my hand stopping me.

"Willa, talk." Ransom said and I sighed and looked back at him, in his eyes.

"Did you mean it?" I asked.

"Mean what exactly? I said a lot of things to you." Ransom said and I sighed.

"All of it. That I'm all you want. This is all you want. I need to know this isn't just a conquest you need to get out of your system Ransom. I don't want to get hurt again." I said. Ransom still had ahold of my hand and was drawing little circles on the palm of my hand with his thumb.

"Let me prove it to you." Ransom said gently pulling me by my hand into his room. He reached around me as he pulled me flush against his body and closed the door. I placed my one free hand on the back of Ransom's neck and toyed with the hair on the back of his head. He smiled down at me as he tucked my hair behind my ear.

"I'm scared Ransom..." I whispered.

"Don't be, I've got you." Ransom said, leaned down and passionately kissed me. I moaned instantly in his kiss. I felt him smile in our kiss and I felt his tongue skim my lips and let him in, our tongues danced in harmony together. There was nothing rushed or dominant about this, this was just pure passion I was getting from Ransom. He released my hand and placed his hands on my hips pulled me to him as his lips left mine and started skimming along my neck to my shoulder. He used his teeth to move the strap on my tank top and I moaned as he moved his lips over the now exposed skin.

"Ransom..." I whispered out breathless and he moved his lips but up to mine and his hand around to my ass as he lifted me up. I squealed with a smile wrapping my legs around his waist. I disconnected our lips long enough to take off the tank top I was sleeping in that was long and the only thing I was wearing. Ransom growled once he laid me down on the bed and just looked at me laying there naked.

"God..." Ransom said and I smiled.

"No, I'm Willa but I like that you think god is a woman." I said and we both gave a small laugh. Ransom quickly removed his sweatpants and hovered over me on the bed, and I moaned feeling him against my thigh knowing he was ready.

"I believe you made a comment a couple months ago about me being a selfish lover..." Ransom said and I smiled coyly.

"Maybe." I said biting my lip, he laughed shaking his head as he started to kiss down my body. I moaned as he did. Once he reached my core, he passed it by and kissed my inner thighs. He gave a gentle nip, and I yelped as he did. He made eye contact with me as I felt him lick up my slit and I gripped the sheets as I felt him swirl his tongue around my clit as he stuck in 2 fingers and started curling them inside of me. I bucked my hips and started to move with Ransom. He placed an arm across my stomach to hold me down. I felt everything inside of my tensing as my toes curled.

"Fuck..." I cried out as I felt myself release causing my entire body to convulse and shake. Ransom kissed his way back up my body once he removed his fingers from me. Once he reached my lips, he passionately kissed me and I tasted myself on him, something I never thought I would experience but it made this even more erotic. I moaned in the kiss as Ransom settled himself between my legs and I felt his tip teasing my entrance.

"You sure about this?" Ransom asked and I nodded, gently gripping his face.

"Make love to me Ransom." I said and he smiled as he slowly slipped inside of me, and I threw my head back. It had been years since I felt this man and it was like a day hadn't passed by. He fit so perfectly, he was made and meant for me. He was mine and I was his, it was always meant to be Ransom.

He kept up his slow and sensual assault to me. I wrapped my arms around to his back and dug my nails into his back. This man was hitting spot in me that I had forgotten even existed. I bucked my hip to him, and he leaned back on his knees and lifted my hips up has he kept thrusting in and out of me only at a faster pace, but I didn't care. I needed this man to make me come undone.

"Come for me baby, I need to feel you." Ransom said and I tightened around him, and I was soon shaking again as I cried out in the pillow so not to wake Oliver. Ransom smiled as he then wrapped his arms around me and flipped us to I was on top of him straddled him. I smiled down at him and I rested my hands on his chest.

"Something for you and something for me." Ransom said and I laughed. He ran his hands up my body as I started swirling on him and he growled as his hand reached my chest and he started massaging my breasts. I threw my head back as I continued to move on Ransom and soon, I was tightening around his swelling cock, and I knew we both were close. I started moving on Ransom faster as we both released forgetting about being quiet as Ransom and I both called out incoherent words. Once I stopped shuttering on top of him, I lost all sense of holding myself up and collapsed on his chest.

Ransom kissed the top of my head, and I smiled as I then looked up at him and gave him a kiss.

"So...you saying you're mine now?" Ransom asked and we both gave a small chuckle.

"Ransom, I need you to understand. I want to be yours and I want you to be mine. With the past I may be apprehensive and hold back a little." I said and he nodded.

"I know Wills and I will do whatever I can to prove this to you, here, with you and being with you are all I want. I just want you to be mine." Ransom said. I leaned up and passionately kissed him. I then rolled off of him and grabbed my nightgown from the floor.

"What are you doing?" Ransom asked as I put it on.

"We have a son Ransom, if he busts in here in the morning and we are naked...traumatic." I said and he chuckled but grabbed his sweatpants. Once I got my nightshirt on Ransom pulled me back into the bed.

"You sleep here." Ransom said and I laughed but nodded as we got comfortable. He pulled my back to his front and wrapped his arms around me and held me tight.

"Good night, Willa." Ransom said and I smiled.

"Good night, Ransom."

"I love you." Ransom said and then I heard his steady breathing and a slight snore. He was out fast, obviously feeling content, finally. I closed my eyes and drifted off into a quick sleep myself.