26 - My Arrogant Asshole

Ransom and I barely made it in the front door once we left the restaurant. Ransom couldn't keep his lips from mine. It was surprising we got home without an accident. Once we got in the front door Ransom picked me up bridal style eliciting a small squeal from me.

"Ransom..." I giggled.

"I need to practice carrying you over the threshold." Ransom smirked wickedly. I leaned in and passionately kissed him. Once we broke apart, he carried me up the stairs and to our bedroom. Once we were inside, he tossed me on the bed causing me to laugh.

"You have 2 minutes. I want to check and make sure everything is locked up and then you are all mine. You better be laying naked on this bed. Only thing you should have on is that engagement ring." Ransom said and I moaned as he walked out of the room. I knew he wasn't kidding so I quickly started to undress. I got fully undressed and laid on the bed with my legs slightly spread and ready for him.

I started to get antsy waiting for Ransom, and I didn't know what was taking him so long. I finally heard the door open, and I saw Ransom come walking in and locking the door. I smiled when we saw me laying in the bed and heard him growl.

"Damn Willa..." Ransom said as he started to get undressed himself.

"I was getting tired of waiting, I almost started without you." I said and Ransom growled looking at me with dark eyes.

"Started without me huh...?" Ransom asked and I nodded. "Show me how baby girl." Ransom said and I giggled as I ran my hand down the length of my body with a feather light touch. I placed my fingers between my folds instantly inserting my middle finger inside of myself and used my thumb to start circling my clit. I moaned at the touch and arched my back. I looked at Ransom though my lashes and he was standing at the foot of the bed just watching me. He was completely naked and seeing his body displayed for me made me more turned on. I started pumping my finger in and out and Ransom growled. He quickly was down on the bed throwing my legs over his shoulders, removing my hand and burying his face in me as his fingers started pumping in and out of me.

I remembered Oliver wasn't home and we didn't have to worry about being quiet at all. Ransom started gently biting my clit and I cried out reaching a hand down and placing it on the back of his head holding him in place as he continued his assault on me.

I felt everything inside of me clenching and the coil wanting to break.

"Ransom..." I cried out his name in my release. I clenched my shaking legs closed and Ransom used his free hand to pry my legs apart as he brought his face out and looked at me.

"Not that that would be a way to go but I don't want to die yet Willa." Ransom said and I giggled sedated. I was worn out already, with how he pulled that orgasm from me. "Oh baby, don't get tired yet, we aren't done." Ransom said kissed the way up my body as my legs still shook and as my pussy was throbbing from the release.

"Ransom, I don't know..." I said as he reached to be face to face with me.

"You don't want this...?" Ransom asked reached down running the head of his cock up and down my slit making me shiver in anticipation. I smiled at him.

"I change my mind, I know I can." I said and he chuckled.

"That's my good girl. Legs up..." He said and I knew he wanted me wrapped around him. I did as I was told as he slowly entered me. Both of us moaning in pleasure at the feeling of him entering me. Ransom then slowly started moving in and out of me. I felt him going in further every time until he was fully seated inside of me, and I cried out as he was hitting the sensitive spot inside of me.

"Fucking hell! Yes!" I cried out and Ransom growled at my praise. My walls gripped him so tight he was in heaven as he moved slowly in and out of me and I gripped him tighter between my legs and he smiled down at me.

"I love you." Ransom said and I smiled.

"I love you." I said reaching up to wrap my arms around his neck, but he pinned my hands above my head, interlacing our fingers.

Ransom was pumping in and out of me now with speed and passion. I knew I was close, I knew I was clenching around him, and it was all I could feel was him. All I wanted to feel was him.

"God, Ransom -...so close." I said and he nodded.

"Coat me Willa, I want to feel you running all over me." Ransom growled leaning down to my ear. He then nipped my earlobe and that was all it took. I cried out his name as I started shaking around him and he kissed my neck.

"Once more baby, you can give me one more." Ransom said and I shook my head as he reached behind me lifting me into his lap and we were face to face. My arms went around his neck to hold on to him.

"I can't Ransom." I whined and he smiled as me as he crashed his lips to mine and passionately kissed me.

"Yes, you can, and you will. Ransom said and smacked my ass eliciting a yelp from me. I looked at him as he kept his arms behind me and I started moving on him, up and down, slow steady rhythm. Ransom threw his head back and I started kissing his neck and he growled.

No other words were spoken just moaned, grunts and the sounds of our bodies coming together as one. I moaned as I clenched around Ransom again and he swelled inside of me at the same time.

"We go together Willa. Cover each other in everything we have." Ransom said and I nodded. I dug my fingernails into his back, and he growled as I did. We both cried out in our release, Ransom just held me close to him, with our bodies meshed once we both were fully released. I could just feel him leaking out of me and I sighed.

"What do you say we go take a shower?" Ransom asked and I nodded. Ransom kept himself inside of me as we walked to the shower. He sat me down in the shower and I felt his and my own juices running down the insides of my legs. Ransom turned the water on, and I turned to face the water, letting it hit me. Ransom came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist resting his chin on my shoulder.

"You sure you want to marry me knowing what kind of guy I can be? I can be an ass." Ransom said and I laughed.

"An arrogant asshole." I said and he laughed as I turned my head to look at him. "But you're my arrogant asshole and yes I still want to marry you." I said and he smiled leaning in and passionately kissing me.

Ransom and I washed up. As we walked into the bedroom I put on a t-shirt of Ransom's and a pair of panties. I crawled into bed beside him, placed my head on his chest as well as my left hand and looked at the engagement ring.

"Thank you Ransom." I said and looked up at him.

"For what Willa?" Ransom asked confused.

"For coming back to me. For being the Ransom that Oliver and I needed you to be." I said.

"Thank you for giving me a second chance." Ransom said.

"It was always you Ransom."

We got comfortable again and both drifted off into a blissful, happy sleep.