19 - Talks of the Future

A few days after I found Richard in bed with that woman it was still weighing on my mind and I knew I would have to get some help to catch him but who to use was the next question. I knew I could ask Ransom but he would be breaking up his own parents' marriage if we did this.

I was sitting in the office looking up private investigators when there was a knock on the office door, and I looked to see Ransom standing there.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked closing the laptop slightly.

"Yeah just you have been in here most of the morning. I was concerned." Ransom said and I sighed.

"Well trying to find a new famous writer since you punched my last one in the nose." I said and he groaned but came over, leaned down and kissed me.

"Well Oliver is down for a nap, although I had a little bit of a problem doing so..." Ransom said and I looked at him.

"Why?" I asked.

"Well something about his favorite bear...it's missing..." Ransom said and I groaned.

"Right...it's in the dryer...I had to wash him. He smelled." I said and got up to leave the office. Ransom opened the laptop and saw the website I had up.

"Why are you looking up private investigators?" Ransom asked and I groaned.

"It's nothing Ransom." I said leaving the office.

"Willa, come on."

"Ransom, please just drop it." I said walking into the small laundry room off the kitchen. Ransom was right behind me and shut the door. He quickly lifted me up and sat me on the dryer and pinned me between his arms, not letting me up.

"Talk to me love, what's going on." Ransom said and I sighed. I placed my forehead on his chest and sighed.

"The other day after we had our talk with Oliver, I went to your parents' house. I found your dad in bed, like literally caught him with some girl riding him. Well, we kind of got into a fight and he told me when you got tired of me you would up and leave me." I said and Ransom growled, wrapping his arms around me.

"You know that's not true Willa." Ransom said and kissed the top of my head.

"I know but I may have gone a little far..."

"What did you do?" Ransom asked.

"Well...I told him he won't have a leg to stand on when Linda finds out he is cheating on her constantly. He told me I had no proof and I told him not yet. I need to bring him down Ransom." I said and Ransom smiled at me.

"You're scary right now but I find it sexy." Ransom said and I laughed as he leaned in and passionately kissed me, and I felt him go to the waistband of my leggings, starting to move them down to the point I had to lift up for them to be fully removed.

"Ransom..." I said and he gave me a wicked smile and he undid his pants and pulled them down enough to pull out his throbbing member that was already hard and ready for me. I wondered how long he had been hard, but I didn't have much time to think about it since he rammed into me hard. I cried out a moan and Ransom wickedly smiled at me as he did. Ransom started pounding into me hard that I had moved my hands over his on the dryer where he was leaning on for leverage.

"God Willa..." Ransom growled in my ear and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he kept thrusting. His lips crashed onto mine and his tongue invaded my mouth quickly.

No more words were spoken, nothing else needed to be spoken. This man was fucking me into an oblivion on the dryer in the laundry room. Soon I was clenching around Ransom, and he grunted at the tightness as he pounded harder. I cried out his name that was muffled by him kissing me as I started shaking all around Ransom and he released right after me coating my insides. Once our lips broke apart, I smiled at Ransom.

"What got into you?" I asked and he smiled.

"You being evil and scary, like I said its hot and turned me on." Ransom said and I smiled as he gave me another small kiss. Ransom handed me my leggings and we both fixed our clothing. I grabbed the bear from the dryer and then headed up to Oliver's bedroom. He was fast asleep, but I could tell he was restless. I easily rested the bear beside him and wrapped his arm around it. He quickly realized he had his bear and was calm. Ransom was waiting by the door, and I went over to join him.

"We really did make an amazing kid." Ransom said and I nodded.

"We did..." I said and Ransom looked at me confused when he heard me sigh.

"What?" Ransom asked and I shook my head.

"Do you think we will ever make anymore?" I asked and Ransom just looked at me confused.

"Are you serious Willa?" Ransom asked and I just sighed as I shut the door to Olivers room.

"Ransom, I want more kids, I always planned to have more than Oliver. You and I being together now it would just seem like the logical next step." I said as we walked down the stairs.

"How about we discuss this when we get my father caught as a cheater, get my mother to leave his ass, we get married and plan our future, then we plan children." Ransom said.

"Ransom, that could all take time..." I said. Ransom grabbed my hips pulling m flush against him.

"Wils, we will plan our future and have fun practicing until then." Ransom said and I smiled as he leaned in and passionately kissed me. I moaned in the kiss, and he broke apart from the kiss.

"Now, let's get started on this 'Catch Richard being an ass plan.'" Ransom said, I laughed as we walked back to the office.