LEARNING TO WALK

11 month old, Peter Stark was playing with his plushies on the couch in the living room. He had a Tom and Jerry, Ekans, Baymax, Ironman, red panda and a cat plushie along with five teddy bears, the kid really loved soft toys. He soon felt board and wanted his dada to play with him so he got down and began to crawl towards the lab where Tony was.

Tony was busy in his lab and was about to fix the last piece in palace.

"JARVIS, I need complete silence for this." He said.

"I will activate the vaccum system."

Tony had the silence he needed and after trying various methods, he finally had the correct position to place it. But as he was about to,

"Boss!" JARVIS interrupted which caused Tony to shake and the whole thing blew up in a small explosion.

"JARVIS?! I thought I said, complete silence!"

"Boss, Peter has fallen from the stairs and is crying. He also seems to injury his bottom lip."

"What!? Open the door!" Tony said as he bolted out and saw his little son crying on the floor.

"Hey, Pete, hey it's ok kiddo dada's here." Tony said as he picked Peter up and took him to the bathroom to clean up. He put a bandage on his face and carried him back out in the living room.

"What happened Pete? How did you fall?" Tony asked.

"Dada." Peter replied in a soft voice as he buried himself in his dad's arms.

Shit, I forgot that he can only say 'dada'
Tony said in his mind and patted his son on the back until he was fast asleep.

"JARVIS? Can you tell how Peter fell?" Tony asked.

"Boss, he crawled towards the stairs to the lab but I guess he tried to walk down but lost his balance and fell."

"My little son wants to walk? This little one has lots of curiosity." Tony said to Peter as he kissed his hair and ruffled it.

Few days later and Peter had almost forgotten about his fall when Tony came in his room to wake him up.

"Good morning kid." Tony said as he picked him up and took him to the changing table.

"Dada!" Peter said in excitement.

After a full breakfast, Tony took Peter in the garden and began a somewhat exercise.

Tony stood with Peter on his legs and he held his tiny little hands and walked. Peter was having an experience of walking for the first time but the only difference was that his legs were on his dad's so his dad was deciding where to go. Peter kept babbling and giggling which made Tony smile at his idea. They took many rounds of the flower garden and Peter even stopped to smell some which resulted in him sneezing.

They continued after the sneeze session stopped and the smile on Peter's and Tony's face was not getting erased.

"That's a nice idea." Steve said as he returned from the running exercise he makes the Avengers do. Tony was saved because he had a son to take care of.

"Thanks." Tony replied as he saw his other friends coming and they looked completely battered and exhausted.

"Tony, w... were joining you from tomorrow!" Natasha said as she panted and fell on the cool green grass.

"Count me in too!" Bucky said as he to was exhausted and threw himself down.

"Dude, this is way wore than any mission we had!" Clint added as he sat down.

"Why did I come here so early!" Thor said.

"Steve, you have honestly taken todays running to far!" Bruce added.

"Hello." Strange said as he came from his portal and saw most of the Avengers fallen on the grass while the father-son duo was having some fun of their own.

"I guess the munchkin is enjoying that." Strange added.

"Very much." Tony said as Peter was giggling and lifted his hand to Tony, signalling his dad to carry him.

"What made you do that exercise?" Strange asked.

"This little one fell down the stairs while trying to walk so I thought of giving him a experience." Tony said as he tickled Peter.

"Both father-son learn from their mistakes!" Thor exclaimed.

"Very true!" Bucky said.

Peter came down and gave each and every exhausted Avenger a hug which acted like a energy booster to them and they got up immediately.

"We're not tired anymore." Clint said to make Peter feel happy.

Peter smiled and went back to Tony and he carried him again.

"So let's go for another running exercise?" Steve asked.

"Noooo!!!" All the Avengers screamed at once.

"Steve! I will lose my mind on you!" Bruce said. How can Steve want to do another session! After running more than 10-15 kilometres!?

"I will shoot arrows at you!" Clint said.

"Ok ok!" Steve said.

They all went in and drank some real energy boost while Peter had dozed off on Tony.