PLAY WITH ME

Tony Stark had a good life as Iron-man, he was a billionaire, CEO of one of the richest company and a single father to his 3 year old son, Peter after his wife, Pepper's death. Tony had finished his long office hours and was sitting in the car to go to the Avengers tower and meet his boy.

"Lets go Happy." He said.

"Ok."

Tony was looking out of the window when his phone rang for a meeting, Fury had come to the tower and wanted all Avengers present at Tony's floor. Tony had promised his son that he'll play with him as soon as he's back but now it looks like his boy would have to wait.

When Tony came to his floor, he saw Peter sleeping on the couch and carried him to his room before the Avengers could arrive.

"Sorry for the sudden meeting." Fury said as he came in along with the rest and they sat on the couch.

The meeting began which went out of hand due to small fights between them which after a while became long enough to wake the sleeping four year old who was having a nightmare of clowns chasing him so the toddler began to cry. The sound reached the living room which made everyone aware that they woke up a kid.

"Peter was asleep?" Steve asked.

"Yep." Tony said as he went upstairs in the room and carried his baby boy down in the living room.

"Petey Pie stop crying buddo." Tony said as he patted Peter's back while carrying him.

"Daddy you're back!" Peter said as he saw Tony and was happy to have his daddy back.

"Yes, I'm back." Tony said and kissed Peter's forehead.

"Can we play?" Peter asked.

Tony looked at the other Avengers standing there and Peter also saw them.

"Will you'll also play?" Peter asked them.

"Pete, we have a meeting but we'll come soon." Thor said.

"And we'll play how much you want." Strange added.

"We'll come soon." Natasha said and Tony took Peter back to his room but the kid was sad that he had to wait for play time.

"What's wrong, Petey?" Tony asked when he noticed that Peter was not smiling and was on the verge of crying.

"No one wants to play with me." Peter said as Tony wiped one teare which came out of Peter's eye.

"We all want to play with you but we're a little busy."

"How long should I wait?"

"Maybe for twenty minutes."

"That's a lot."

"See that clock on the wall."

"Yeah."

"The fast moving hand just had to take twenty rounds of the clock and then play time, okay?"

"Ok."

Tony went out and Peter played with his teddy bears and plushies and didn't notice that twenty minutes had gone by and Tony came in the room to take Peter to play.

"Come on munchkin, tell us what you wanna play." Clint said.

"Pillow fortress!" Peter said.

"Bruce make teams." Thor said as he and Thor made teams by playing Stone Paper Scissor.

"Tony, Peter, Clint, Strange for me." Thor said after they decided the team.

"Natasha, Steve, Bucky, Fury for me." Bruce said.

"Fury is playing?" They all asked.

"For Peter." Fury replied.

"Thank you Uncle Fury!" Peter said.

They used chairs and blankets to make two fortresses standing opposite eachother and they started to throw pillows at each other.

"I got hit by a pillow!" Steve said and he pretended to fall back.

"That's not a bullet!" Natasha said.

"Daddy! Hold me up!" Peter said and Tony carried him up for him to throw a pillow but one came flying and hit him on the face.

"Are you okay?" Tony asked him.

"Yeah." Peter replied.

"Pete's revenge!" Thor said as he threw three pillows at the opposite team.

"What happened to Pete!?" Bruce asked.

"Your pillow hit him!" Strange replied.

"Sorry Pete." Bruce apologized.

"It's ok." Peter replied.

"Continue!" Bucky said and threw a pillow at them.

The pillow fight lasted for an hour more but Fury had to leave while the rest were tired and Peter was sleeping in Tony's arms.

"We enjoyed." Strange said.

"Yup!" Natasha added.

The Avengers were talking about the amazing play time and they noticed Peter sleeping in Tony's arms with his thumb in his mouth while his dad was sitting on the arm chair and brushing his brown messy curls.

They can never resist the cutest boy on earth.