Prologue

DARSHAN RAVAL

The heartthrob singing sensation who rules on millions of hearts . He can make anyone smile in seconds through his smile but the reason for his smile was different . He miss her every single second , but some things are not in our hands and this was one of those things which was out of his control . His fans know him inside out but no one knows that there is just one thing that completely knows him , i.e his diary . Their are countless chapters which this diary hides . Come let's disclose them .

SHWETA SHAH

A dreamer . Professionally a photographer but has endless hobbies , like dancing , painting , writing , and the new one is singing that too just for her idol . I told you he rules on millions of hearts and she's one of them . A crazy fan of Darshan Raval but yet different from all others . When it comes to do new and wired things she would be the first one to be in the line . Full of enthusiasm and a carefree girl . Her bestie is her diary who knows the real SHWETA . Let's disclose her chapters too .

Journey is magical . It makes you n breaks you too . We come across many people in our story . Some become just a part of it and someone becomes the story . How someone's presence changes our life completely , and how their absence makes it difficult for us to live our life . Let's see their encounter will make it or break it ...