61

I told them ," guys please I want to stay alone . Just , just leave " . Instead of going they all settled down . Sid came to me , and hugged me while patting my back . I was just in a need of this . I wanted to break down completely , wanted to cry out my heart but somehow gathering all my courage I managed to push sid back , " what happened sid bhai , itna pyaar mujhpe . What do you want ha ?"

He instantly replied back , " I just want to hit you hard right on your face , stop this fake smiles darshan . And please for God's sake darshan stop being so nice with everyone." His words hit hard , the emotions I was trying to hold on , he was evoking them . But getting a grip over them ," sid bhai are you fine ? What happened suddenly , why are you reacting like this ? "

Within next blink he catched up my collar ," are you gonna spell the things you were blabbering all night , I know you don't remember anything , and how can you because THE DARSHAN RAVAL was out of his senses , and was shouting at a unknown girl thinking she is nitya . How can you behave so normally with her . Aren't you angry on her , like don't you feel anything . Don't you want to know why she did this to you ( his grip loosened ) don't you want answers to your questions darshan ."

He blurted out but I was still calm . They were looking at me as if I came from some other planet ," get some water Jyugal ( he steps out and bring water and handover that glass to darshan . He takes it and give it to sid ) have it , you will feel better . ( sid takes the glass from him ) I just know that I went to beach , I saw someone coming towards me and after that I directly woke up here . I don't know what I blabbered last night . But I'm sure it was about nitya and you only spoke up na , don't I want answers from her . No I don't feel a need . And what's gonna happen behaving the way she behaved , will my shattered pieces get together as they were without the scars she has left , will my trust on love get back . No , none of these gonna happen . Then why to waste energy and time on a useless thing . She never loved me , her loss , but I loved her with whole of my heart . Then how can I even imagine hurting her . Because however she is , or may she was , I loved her and will always do . Just a few more months she said , then why not . She said no one can be better than me in acting , then let's just show it to her . She will never know that I know the truth . Her happiness is what I have wished for , then now it's the time to keep those promises . And I'm not nice with her , it's just that I'm being nice with myself , yesterday was bullshit . And now I just want to focus on myself . So cheer me up , instead of asking such fucking questions to me . And dil mera toota hai , dhoka bhi mujhe mila hai , kamino tum log kyu aisi shakle bana ke baithe ho , jaise kudhka break-up hua hai . Saalo utho , waise hi bhagwan ne sirf mujhe aachi shakal di hai , apni gaandi shakalo ko aur mat bigado ."

Everyone jumped on me and started beating me . After sometime they stopped and we all bursted out in pearls of laughter . My eyes got moist and unknowingly I spoke up ," sorry guys , its my fault that I was ruining relations with everyone . But thankfully you guys got me and you didn't let this friendship end " .

And they all in one tone spoke up , " pito saale ko " . After so many days we spent a complete day with each other . Jammin , ludo , and hearing out the best music and when they all are around what else anyone need . But everyone went silent as nitya entered the room in the evening , she walked towards me , I just plastered a smile , " darsh , you enjoyed your day "

I just nodded and she spoke up again , " cool then , will you come out with me , as in we haven't been somewhere alone in last few days " . I didn't wanted to but how to shrug off the thing , so lameness came out , " if you wanna be alone then why you want to take me together " I spoke and started laughing . And almost everyone shoot me death glares . Nitya looked at me and laughed a bit , and my heart skipped a bit , " nitya right now I don't feel like it . Can we go after few days . Please " . She nodded and hugged me and told me she's going home

( flashback of phone call ends )