1

SHWETA'S SIDE

It's night time . Someone opens the door of the room and gets in , the lights were off , its obvious the time is 2:30 am . She goes towards the bed and to make the person wake up who's sleeping on the bed , ever so slightly she whispers in her ears " get up " and with that the person shouts loudly

Person - Ahhhhh.....

She closes her ears and on the lights and speaks up ' Shut your mouth Soumya it's me Shweta .'

Soumya takes a breath of relief and say
Soumya - You scared me . Is this the way to make someone awake , what if I would have died .

Shweta - Nothing would have happened . It's just I would have made effort to find a new best friend . That's it .

Soumya takes the pillow and starts beating her while speaking ' You Kamini , you would have found a new best friend , before that I'll kill you , and don't you dare say it again . And you know what I also konsa pyaar you . I hate you '

Shweta catches the pillow and jumps up on Soumya and hugs her and says ,

Shweta - I hate you too

She breaks the hug and asks Soumya to get ready .

Soumya ( shockingly ) - I knew that you are half mad but today you made me believe that you are full mad . Its night 2:40 and you have to go out . I was so tired and you woke me up like this and for what , to go out . Like seriously who does this . I'm not coming anywhere because the whole day went in adjusting this house in Mumbai . It sucks . If you wanna go , you go .

Shweta was listening to her while taking her clothes out and very calmly and when she finished she handovers the clothes to her and push her in washroom to get ready and sitting on couch she start scrolling down her instagram and suddenly she shouts loudly .

Soumya comes out , sits on the bed and observes her mad friend who's smiling widely and is happy as hell . Shweta looks at her with a hope that she might ask her the reason for shouting and why the hell she is so happy .

Soumya - What ???

Shweta - ( she goes towards her and starts beating her and speaks up ) Will you not ask me what happened ?

Soumya - First stop beating and sit here ( with that Shweta sit on the bed opposite to her ) see I am used to all your screaming and shouting . There is nothing new in it . So why the hell do you expect me to ask you something because I know it would be something stupid .

Shweta - Something stupid ( she utter in a low voice )

Soumya - Yaa , come let's go now .

Shweta - it's not stupid . It's the best thing that ever happened to me and I don't wanna go anywhere .

Soumya - What !!!!! You don't wanna go anywhere . Then why did you wake me up and what did you say , the best thing ever happened with you and what's that ?

Shweta - It was my first like on his video and the first view .

Soumya - If you don't wanna tell me then that's fine yaar but plz don't talk in such a puzzle OK .

Shweta - Puzzle ..... What are you saying ?

Soumya - What am I saying , which video , what like , and which view .....

Shweta - Stupid , Darsh posted a video and I was the first one who saw it , like it , how amazing it is . It's our first day in Mumbai and see the happiness that came to us .

Soumya moves her head in disbelief and utters to herself ' This girl is mad '
Shweta without saying anything leaves the room with a smiling face and she gets her senses back when her phone starts ringing ...

-------------------------------------------------------

DARSHAN'S SIDE

He is sitting in the studio with his stringy and trying out to compose something . He is playing a few guitar chords when suddenly cool breeze air touches his face . He closes his eyes and feel it . He keeps his stringy aside and goes near the window and see the rain shower . Usually Mumbai flood with rains but today it was something different . The rain was coming as if a shower is on , slowly with all its melody . It just makes the weather sweet , simple and romantic one . Darsh love rains and suddenly he chuckle as a thought pop up in his mind ' she used to hate such rains . For her heavy rains were the best . Badal aaye , garje aur baras kar chale gaye . But this shower type rain its just makes the weather boring and it kills the excitement for rains .' His trance broke when a few raindrops fell on his face . For him this was the best moment as he thought of her and it started raining heavily . He looks up at the clouds and give his ever charming smile . With that he comes back and sits on the chair leaning his head when he gets something in his mind . He on his phone , take the guitar and record the tune . His smile has widen with it . His fans are the best if he wants to share his happiness with someone , so he takes his phone and place in a way that just the guitar is seen and record

" Barsat bhi aakar chali gayi
Badal bhi garaj kar baras gaye
Par uski ek jhalak ko hum
Ye husne ke maalik taras gaye
Kab pyaas bujhegi aakhon ki
Din raat ye dukhra rehta hai "

And post it on instagram , its almost 2:40 am . Rains stop but the cool breezing air still has its magic . Darsh is standing there leaning his head to the window and feeling the atmosphere when someone rush up in his studio .

Darsh turn to see , and he finds his dad with holding two coffee mugs in his hand . Darsh goes towards him and take the mugs from his hand and ask him to sit on the chair , placing the mugs on the side table and sitting in front of him . Before darsh can speak up his dad asks him something ,

Darsh dad - Do you still miss her ?

Darsh gets still by hearing it and he comes back to his senses when his dad taps on his shoulder ,

He looked up at him

Darsh - I never forget her . To miss someone , first you need to forget them , she is with me , here ( and points up to his heart ) . The memories she gave me will always be with me . I'll never forget her dad . She was my life and still is , I know she's not with me but how can someone separate their life from themselves . I can live with those memories for my entire life dad . But I can never forget her .

Darsh dad - But darshan beta , everyone needs someone in their life , who will hold their hand for lifetime .

Darsh - Dad , who told you I am alone . I have a family with me who will always be with me . That blue fam is happiness . They are the soul reason for this smile now . And if they are with me how can I be alone .

Darsh dad - But , darshan

Before he can speak up darsh cut him in mid and says

Darsh - Dad Plz , I don't need anyone . I'm happy with my life . Trust me ( while speaking these assuring words he places his hand on his and gives an assuring smile to him )

His dad knows that there is no point arguing with him .

So they end up their discussion there and take up their coffee's . Darsh's dad is going to his room and while going out he speaks 'go and sleep now its already late ' . Darsh hears what he said , with playing up a tune he goes to his room and lock the door . He sit on his bed and open the side drawer and take out a diary , he open it and a smile crept on his face ...