59

13th July 2015

It's been 3 and half months to the talk that I had with chinu . After that I hardly met nitya , and as her dad came so the date I planned automatically got cancelled , and one more reason was that we had to go to Mumbai for planning the song release . I thought that may be I should know her first and then take my steps forward . Nitya was going to USA but I got to know from chinu that she changed her plan . He also told me that she wanted to meet me but every time something happened and we couldn't meet . In all this chinu was still stuck with his advice how she is not the right girl for me . I wasn't sure because I never found anything wrong in her whenever I met her .

Also thought that chinu is doing all this only because she is his sister at last , but why would he do it with me , because he very well knows that if I'm emotionally attached to someone then I won't break their heart .

He has completely tangled me , but I was sure that I won't neglect his words and neither step back from her . Finally while shooting for Ishq chadha hai in ahemdabad , I had some time , so I decided to meet her without telling chinu about this meet , becsuse I know if he got to know then he will for sure do something that I won't be able to meet her . But somehow still he got to know about it but this he said me , " darshan , know her insides and only then think of having a relationship with her ."

I was just able to nod my head in a yes . I was wearing a black tee with maroon strips on it . Whenever I used to be in ahemdabad I loved to ride my bike . So I took my pulsar keys , kick-start it and drove myself to chinu's house . She was staying back in ahemdabad for her studies . I stopped my bike in front of his house and called her and asked her to come out . My eyes got glued to her , I was wearing a black shades and as saw her I removed them and tucked them in my tee , she came wearing a maroon shirt with black stripes and a black skirt which reached her knees . Those heart shape earrings , the ring in the hand . She snapped her fingers in front of me and I came out of my thoughts .

" beautiful " the only word which left my mouth in my husky voice . She looked at me and smiled shyly tucking her hairs behind her ears . I started the bike , but she was hesitant to hold me . I looked at her through side mirror and saw tenced lines on her forehead and spoke up , " holding is better than falling I guess ."

She looked at me and laughed , " true though " . As her fingers touched my bare neck , I felt some tingling sensation . I started to drive , and took her to the paldi river front . As we reached she got down , turned around the place , looked at me and smilingly asked , " you love beaches and all , is that the reason you brought me here ? " . I walked to her , " why ? You don't love them ? "

She smiled , " not really , I'm not a beach person . Indeed I don't love mountains . I hate silence ." Her words , they were different , different from our previous meetings . Silence is best speaker I guess between two people who know each other or to say want to know each other . How can someone not love beaches and mountains , where silence roars the most in the most amazing way .

While I was busy with my thoughts , she shook me , " darshan , where are you lost ? For anyone else it would have been a perfect date but for me , nope " . I looked at her , " I guess then I respect your choice . Next time we will go at a place you love " . She looked away from me and spoke up , " places I love , in India , I doubt there is any . I just wanna get out of here , as soon as possible . More two years probably , and then I will be a free bird , not in a cage anymore ."

I was shocked to hear her , was chinu saying out the truth , she was increasing my confusion and moreover curiosity to know her more . I just couldn't stop myself so I asked her ," cage , as in . I didn't get you " . She smiled sadly ," what else you call it , home , no because it's not . You are supposed to be loved and trusted if it's a home , but neither my parents have time for me nor they trust me . Staying there is like a cage . Without freedom , and what's the use to stay where there is no love for you "

Hearing her made me believe in one thing , that not everytime what we feel is right . Her words made me think that she just wants to be loved and where she finds it her search will stop and she will no more want to run away from the things . I guess we judge a few people wrong , without knowing them , we make a prospective towards them , but I guess this is where we go wrong . When people are straightforward we sometimes take them in a wrong way . I was getting to know her , to know her what her heart wants , and I guess I was lucky enough to know that .

Sometimes a few things matter to us , and we can't share our heart out with everyone but she was doing it . My thoughts , she tapped on my shoulders and I looked at her , and she spoke up , " I don't know why I feel that chinu bhai must have told you to stay away from me . But yet you are meeting me , that's strange . Don't you believe in him ?"

My eyes widened with her words , like how come she know all this , " I believe in my friends more than myself . I know what chinu is saying must have a point , but yet I'm here because I wanted to know, are you truly wrong for me or not . I respect his vision , but I can't make choices through them right ? "

She smiled and walked further ," right for you or not , what do you exactly mean by that " . I was walking behind her , and as she I turned her ," you don't know what I'm saying " I asked looking in her eyes , she held my gaze and replied back ," no " , she laughed a lil bit and sat on the bench there . I go to her and sat beside her and looking straight I spoke up ," it's better then if you don't know what I mean "

Her hands were on the bench and she turned her face to me , " aacha it's better for me , to hu tane nathi gamti ? ", I looked at her instantly ," what made you think so that I like you " . And her next words stunned me ," Tari akho dhanu badhu kye che , darshan the things which you don't speak up , your eyes do it " . I smiled but I couldn't speak out what I think . We spent some more time together talking . And then we left , I dropped her back to chinu's house and left for my own .

-----------------------------------------------------

A/N - sorry for not updating , there were a few issues going on so I was kinda using a spare phone and I couldn't post through it . But now I got the phone and I was arranging my things in it and it took some time but I'll update regularly . I realized how naive my writing was with so many grammatical errors , and it takes time to edit through those before posting it . So 😂if there are more please bare with it . It's written long back when I was practically new to writing . But this story is dearly to me because it is the first story I wrote . Big one at that , idk how you guys are liking it or even liking it but I appreciate people who take time to read it . Thank you so much