3

DARSHAN'S SIDE

Nowadays I usually talk with you but still you are the one who knows me inside out . You know who I am but just for the formality , hey Darshan here . I have told you immense things about love as I think that love is the purest emotion but today I'll not irritate you with love and all . Today's emotions are something different from other days . Don't know why I am feeling different today , don't know why I am remembering her to this extent today . So today I will tell you about PRESENCE .

We all live a journey or to say our own story directed by someone . In our story many people come and go and there are very few who stay and among them there is someone who becomes our entire story .

The PRESENCE of that person matters the most to us . My story also have a person whose PRESENCE bothered me the most . She changed my life completely from the very first moment I saw her . Those raising heartbeats , my eyes that ditched me , uneven breath and that wide smile . It was hard for me , for the first time to resist over someone's charms . Her first appearance made her a permanent PRESENCE in my life .

We get to know how much someone's presence matters to us when they are not around you , when you scream their name , shout for them but they already left you because their PRESENCE didn't bother you when they were in your life . But I got to know her value when she took those first steps in my life . I got to know that I was incomplete without her . Her PRESENCE completed me . When she used to be around smile never left my face . And when she wasn't around me for a while , my eyes just searched for her . She was a pure soul person I have ever met , like to say perfect , just perfect . I love her and will always do .

Her absence made it difficult for me to live but the memories that she gave me with her PRESENCE made it easier to live my life to the fullest . But still just one last thing to say ,

" Chithhi na koyi sandesh , Jane woh konsa desh

Jaha tum chale gaye , Kaha tum chale gaye

Ek aah bhari hogi , Hamne na suni hogi

Jaate jaate tumne , Awaaz toh di hogi

Har waqt yahi hai gum , Us waqt kaha the hum

Kaha tum chale gaye "

He closes his diary and sleeps up . In the morning his sleep breaks when the sun rays fall on his face . But he slept so late so he didn't bother about it . He takes a pillow and covers up his face with it . But the person who opened the window curtains is not less than him so he goes towards his bed and tries to remove the pillow but trying hard he stops , and then he gets up and removes his blanket . But at last darsh is darsh , he still has not got up or uttered anything . The person move is head in disbelief that why the hell he sleeps late and then iske nakhre of not getting up . While thinking how to make him awake his eyes land up on the diary . He always wanted to read it and not just read but check what darsh writes in this . He slowly took his steps towards the desk so that darsh couldn't get to know . But when he is about to open it a pillow strikes his face and darsh speaks up , " don't you dare to touch it "

AND the person turns up

-------------------------------------------------------

SHWETA'S SIDE

Hi diary . As always Shweta is back to talk with you . You know I have always loved Mumbai just bcoz I am a dreamer and this city is SAPNO KI NAGRI where one can come up with their dreams and if have courage then can make that dreams come true . Its my first day here and my happiness has no boundaries . The thing I was waiting for is finally going to be true and I am confident bcoz he has said it that if we enjoy our journey and not call it a struggle then our dream come true . I have told you about him many times but today I want to tell you do know how his PRESENCE makes me what I am .

You know everytime it's not needed that a person who is physically with you can have a effect on you but it can happen if the hearts get connected . And I feel that my heart is connected with him . This virtual PRESENCE of him changed me completely . My thoughts regarding each point changed . This positivity that flows in me is given by him . This smile that my face has , its the bestest gift that he has given me and whatever I try , whatever I do will not be enough for thanking him . And you know what the best thing is that he is unaware of how many drowning boats he has saved and one of them is mine .

His PRESENCE though not physically but mentally has given me the courage to stand up every time I fall because I know he won't let me give up . I don't know how many people who are around me matter to me but I can blindly say that he will be the one who will always matter to me the most . Hopefully I am one of those lucky people who got to know his value without losing him . I have always asked for just one thing and that is his happiness and this is somehow a selfish reason too because my happiness depends on him . Actually to tell you is that his PRESENCE in my life can't be portrayed through 26 letters .

Mulakat mukammal karne ka waqt aa gaya hai . When , where and how everything is decided . And finally I'm going to meet the most special person of my life who changed my life with his PRESENCE , to say

" Tumhe koyi aur dekhe , Toh jalta hai dil

Badi mushkilon se phir , Sambhalta hai dil

Kya kya jatan karte hai , Tumhe kya pata

Hume tumse pyaar kitna ye hum nahi janate "

She doesn't get to know when while writing she slept . Her phone was kept on the desk and just because of it her sleep break as the alarm rings up

" Teri shaitaniya , teri nadaniya
Mujhe apni lagti hai , apni lagti hai
Mein kar du izhaar , mere pyaar ka oh mere yaar
Tu hi toh hai nasha mera , tu hi toh hai mera pehla nasha "

She get up and off the phone and smile up . Today's day is very important for her as it will decide up what's gonna be her future , and the future of her family like team . She know that they together make up this , alone she would have not been able to achieve what she has achieved . She complete her morning routine and get out of the room and come towards kitchen to make coffee but she see that already coffee is ready , she know who make it , but before she up something one voice came ,

Voice - Now don't start with your mellow drama ok , I know you slept late so I thought to make coffee . Ab thanks bolne ki jarurat nahi .

Shweta turn up and see her friend who is leaning with the wall with her hands folded and giving her assuring smile , she without saying anything take her coffee and come out of kitchen and sit on the couch , Soumya give her a what look and then when she is about to speak door bell rangs ...