2

SHWETA'S SIDE

She look up at the phone and the name displays Ashish . She is not at all interested to talk with him but she has no other choice than to pick it up . She swipes to answer the call and speak

Shweta - Hey

Ashish - Hi beautiful , how are you ?

Shweta - What do you think , how I should be at night at 3 'o' clock .

Ashish - Oh god ! Shweta plz stop it OK .

Shweta - Then what else do you expect from me .

Ashish - Those 3 magical words .

She moves her head in disbelief .

Shweta - You are stupid

Ashish - I will take it as a compliment madam . Thank you for this .

Shweta - Stop it Ashish and tell me why you called me up at this time .

Ashish - Oh god ! I'm dead by hearing my name . No one else can speak it up so sweetly .

Shweta - Are you gone tell me about the reason for the phone call or will you be continuing with your flirting , because right now I'm not at all interested in all this .

Ashish - OK , ok sorry . Actually an important mail came up .

Shweta - Which mail ???

Ashish - Which mail , like seriously you are asking this , the one and only thing which you have been waiting for years and when you finally got it you are asking me , which mail ?

Shweta - ( surprisingly ) that means the confirmation mail is there .

Ashish - Yes

Shweta - Ashish I love you , thank you so much for this news .

Ashish - If I would have known that you would say I love you to me after hearing it then I would have told it to you earlier .

Shweta smiles and thinks in mind 'he's really stupid '

Shweta - As a friend and hung up the call and goes towards Soumya's room and pull her blanket ...

Ashish utter to himself ' oh god ! This girl '.

Soumya is already annoyed with her behaviour and now she again came to disturb her . When she pulls the blanket she doesn't react .

Shweta know that she's doing all this just to trouble her so she go near her and starts tickling her . Soumya gets up with a jerk while laughing and catches her hands and says ' stop it Shweta , you know I can't handle them '.

Shweta stops and they both burst out in laughter .

Soumya - OK stop , and tell me what happened now ?

Shweta - The confirmation mail has come .

Soumya - What ?

Shweta - ( slowly ) the confirmation mail has come .

Soumya jumps on her and embraces her in bone crushing hug and speaks ' Kamini , the news which u should give with all your enthusiasm and excitement , and you are telling it like nothing happened ' and she broke the hug .

Shweta smiles and goes on the balcony and looks up at the sky . Soumya follows her and says " Now this is something which is the best thing ever happened in life . You must scream , shout and do all your stupidity and here what you are doing is gazing at the sky "

Shweta - Soumya you know me better than I know myself and I know you better than your own self . I get your sarcastical comments , OK ! ( Soumya bit her lip ) So don't try to do all this in front of me .

Soumya - OK madam , so how are you feeling ?

Shweta - Soumya , just an interview is confirmed not my job .

Soumya - I know that , and I know you're gonna crack it .

Shweta looks at her with a smile and hugs her and says ' My team is the best so u can never lose .'

Soumya - Hope everything goes well tomorrow .

They broke the hug and suddenly Soumya spoke up

Soumya - By the way who told you about the mail at this time ?

Shweta - Whom do you expect will dare to call me at this time .

Soumya - Ashish , he's never gonna leave you . And by the way you were talking with him for this much time . Like kuch toh pak raha hai ( she says it just to annoy her because Shweta hates it )

Shweta gives her a look and leaves from there .

Soumya tried to stop her but she already left the room . So without bothering about her , she wants to complete her beauty sleep .

Shweta entered her room with a smile on her face . She is already in love with Mumbai . She is hell happy right now but will not express it . For her enjoying small things is life , because life gives you very few big moments to cherish . Those small moments are the most cherishing ones . It gives you some of the best moments of your life . At that time we may think those were little things but for one day when we will look back we will realise they were the biggest moments . For her this small happiness means the world , because when happiness comes to us without knocking our door we welcome it and when sadness comes we curse it and say that our fate sucks . She doesn't allow her mind , her soul to get affected by any kind of sadness , as she thinks it's part of her journey and she must enjoy her journey .

Some thoughts struck in her mind , she opened her side drawer and took her diary out and as always she looked up at the cover page written ' I'M A DREAMER '. She smiles , goes to her desk , takes a pen , opens the diary and writes at the top of the page ' PRESENCE '...

-------------------------------------------------------

DARSHAN'S SIDE

Yes , its her pic . The very first pic that darsh has taken of her , the first time when he saw her . Whenever he see her a smile automatically crepts on his face , n he gets lost in her . He still remember the day when first time he saw her , " her eyes , they were so beautiful that one can't resist to get lost in them , so deep n twinkling that it feels to just look in them for the entire life . Her lips , as if petals of new blossomed flower , so soft n when they get curve in a beautiful smile , which can stop the entire world and can make anyone smile . Her hairs which were moving freely with the wind . Her glowing face , as if like sun's complexion . The innocence , the smartness , her attitude n the way she carry herself , darsh observed each and every single thing in her . N it was the time where his heart ditched him and he fall for her . " His chain of thoughts broke when his phone bips with a voice alarm " Time to sleep ". Darsh smile and off the phone . She is always around him no matter physically if she is not there . There was no one else who knew him better than her . He close the diary and look at the cover page where it is written ' I AM NOT A MORNING PERSON '. He smiles at the memory , the way she gifted him this diary saying , " I was roaming in the bookshop while my eyes landed on this diary . I took it up and as I read it again your image was created in front of my eyes , like seriously how well they know you . So this is for you , you love to write na , and that too in the night but you know me that I am a morning person . I love to enjoy both sunrise and sunset but I feel lively in sunrise time . So take it and remember me everytime , when you write up something . And try to not be what's written on it . Happy writing to you . Bcoz the writer and his love stays alive through his writings . So even if we are not together our love will stay forever ". While smiling he open up the dairy and on a blank page of it , at the top he writes up " PRESENCE "...