26

Before he loses his patience , there she is coming towards him , wearing a blue colour knee length one piece , her hairs are falling straight , ring in one finger with a smile . That smile makes his lips curve . He is looking at her with full admiration . She comes near the table but darshan is not even blinking his eyes . A waiter's voice breaks his gaze

Waiter - shweta di , rishab sir is calling you

Shweta nods - darshan I'll be back

And she leaves . And darsh bangs in hand on the table thinking in mind , ' damm she's looking hella beautiful and she wore blue .'

Shweta knocks on the cabin and enters in .

Rishab - is darshan waiting to meet you ? ( without wasting any time he speaks up )

Shweta - Rish bhai relax . And ya , did you call me in her to ask this ?

Rishab - shweta I don't have time to talk about the whole world just tell me , is darshan ...

He stops and someone hides shweta's eyes . But before that he signals rishab to stay quiet . Shweta is shocked with this sudden move of someone .

Shweta - Rish bhai I'm not in the mood for surprises . Please just stop it whoever it is . Just remove the hands .

She raises her hands to remove whoever it is and makes contact with his hands , she gets to know who the person is .

Tears roll down her cheeks . She turns and hugs him tightly . Her tears are unstoppable . And he's smiling seeing her like that . She broke the hug and beat him on his chest

Shweta - you are so bad , so so bad . I just hate you . And don't you dare talk to me ( and she turns around )

Person - oh , so someone is crying just because she hates me . And she hugged me just now because she hates me . Just by touching me she got to know who I am but still she hates me . Rishab I guess I shouldn't have to India , like people here hate me .

Shweta is looking at him with the corner of her eyes . She wants to smile to her widest because almost after a year and a half she sees him in front of her eyes . But why didn't he tell her that he's coming here . And that's the reason why she is upset with him . But he knows all her weaknesses . Yash bhai knows that she can't accept his ignorance .

Darshan is still waiting for her and trying to figure out why Rishab called shweta . He must have not liked that she was here to meet him . Whatever happened last night , after that anyone would worry before letting that person near him . But if she has come then she will explain to her bhai that he wasn't wrong , the situation was . And he called her for giving an apology , and if she forgives him only then he can take steps ahead .

The person takes his bag and acts to leave - OK Rishab I'll leave , people hate me here . And you know what they wear things I gifted them , but still they hate me . Take care OK

He opens the door , but a voice stops him

Shweta - am I that bad bhai ? That you don't even want to talk with me and leave . Firstly you came here after almost a year and now you are using sarcastic words just to make me feel that I'm so bad . And you know what you succeeded in it . Your sarcastic tone made me feel worse , but please yash bhai don't leave your choti alone this time and go away . Please bhai ( tears run from her and she falls on the ground )

Yash sits down and looks at his siso , he knows she missed him , as there is no one else other than him with whom she can talk her heart out . Mom left us when she was too small even to understand it , and dad has distanced himself from her as she chose her dreams over him . It's just me now where she feels complete but I didn't mean to hurt her .

Yash bhai - choti you know I can't see you crying , and you want to punish me like this then please it's a very bad idea . Your tears are my weakness . And you want me to punish myself to make you cry .

Shweta - bhai

Yash bhai - then just , can you please stop crying and give up your charming smile which is my strength or else I'll seriously leave .

Shweta smiles looking at him still tears in her eyes . Yash comes forward and wipes her tears and plants a kiss on her forehead .

Rishab - oh god you both please stop your mellow drama , that too in my cafe .

Shweta and yash get up . Yash drops his bag and wraps his hand around his neck

Yash - kamine , mellow drama ha , and what you said ' your cafe ' , when did that happen ?

Rishab - bhai yaar leave me , what if I die

Yash leaves him and hugs him - you won't die , tujhe dhaba khol kar dena hai humein . You would be the manager there . And wink at shweta . Shweta come to them

Shweta - ha bhai , you have to do it for us .

Rishab - ya why not , we will name it as spread love ( and yash laugh )

Shweta beat him - bhai

They both are laughing at her reactions . She gives a look to both of them and leaves the cabin . She's standing out and she suddenly remembers that darshan must be still waiting for her . She hurriedly goes back out but she smiles seeing him . Darshan was playing guitar and singing for a small lil girl

" Teri shaitaniyaan Teri nadaniyaan
Mujhe apni lagti hai , apni lagti
Mein kar du izhaar
Mere pyaar ka ho mere yaar
Tu hi toh hai Nasha mera
Tu hi toh hai mera pehla Nasha "

She claps her hands while jumping with a smiling face as he finishes it . Darsh smile seeing the lil joy of the bundle . And gives a hi-fi to her . While he's smiling his eyes fall on shweta who is smiling from a distance . He keeps his guitar on the table and makes his way to her .

Darsh - what happened ?

Shweta - nothing , you just love kids , right ?

Darsh looks behind at that lil girl and then again turns to her - ya , what took you so long

Shweta - oh I'm so sorry , actually I really forgot ( she bites her tongue ) I mean actually my bhai came from the USA . So it really went out of my mind that you are here . I'm really sorry

Darsh - your bhai ?

Shweta - Rish bhai isn't my real brother . Actually he has worked with dad for years so we know him , but he is the biggest support to me and yash bhai .

Darsh - that's really sweet . Like the bond you share . So shall we move towards our table .

Before she speaks up anything rishab's voice breaks their conversation

Rishab - shweta I guess we should move to the house . Yash has travelled and must be tired . If you could bring the car ( shweta nods and leaves and before leaving she looks at darshan and spells ' sorry ' ) you stay away from her , keep it professional only ( he speaks and leaves )

Darsh knows why he said this . But he's feeling really bad as shweta had to leave . Before rishab and yash come darsh goes to her . She is about to open the door of the car when he holds her hand and makes her turn , and that makes her hair touch his face and he inhales her fragrance ,

Shweta - hmm ( he doesn't react ) darsh

Darsh - what did you just say

Shweta - you want to say something

Darsh thinks she might have said it unknowingly so he didn't stretch it - actually I wanted to talk , so when can we meet

Shweta - hmm actually , next week . The ahemdabad concert Naushad sir told me , that we have to travel there

Darsh - a week

Shweta - ya , till then I have to wrap up other shoots . Okay rish bhai must be waiting I'll leave

She removes her hand from his and leaves sitting in the car .

Darsh just watched her going . And shouts out A WEEK , LIKE SERIOUSLY ITS SO LONG . HOW CAN I WAIT THAT LONG .

Shweta , Rishab and Yash bhai leave to go to the house .