5

Naushad Khan - Darshan will be here in 5 to 10 min . So you guys have to wait for the time being . As he comes up I will take him to you , you meet him and then you can leave . I will make the documents ready by Monday . And on the same day we will have a shoot . All the details I will mail you up .

With that he gives them a plane paper and ask them to write their name , no. and details on it . With a very high speed like they're gonna miss some train , shweta write up all the things and handover the paper and speak

Shweta - Sir we are really sorry , but we have a fashion shoot , so we need to leave , we will meet him on Monday . OK thank you so much , I was glad to meet you .

Naushad Khan - Ok fine . See you guys on Monday .

With that like a bullet train Shweta come out of his cabin and a satisfactory expression comes on her face . But the next second her expression changes as she hears ashish

Ashish - Shweta , Darshan Raval , he's coming here .

They all three look up , Shweta loose her control seeing him , but still in the nervousness she wore her cap and turn her face and ask ashish and soumya to walk forward and look straight way . Darshan looking in his phone , with his team is walking towards the cabin when he passes by Shweta . Everyone entered the cabin except darsh as he stood still hearing the sound of the anklets , He turned up to see but just her back was visible to him while see is going out from the office but his eyes land up on the anklet that is on the floor , in the hurry Shweta's anklet fell there and she is completely unaware of it . He take his steps towards it and pick it up when someone tap on his shoulder , he turn its hardik , he put the anklet in pocket so that hardik can't see it and tell him ' let's go ' . With that they enter the cabin and sit on chairs .

After coming out Shweta take a breath of relief . She goes to Ashish and beat him , while speaking ' I told you to have a check , whether he comes here or not , and what you told me that he don't come here , then how the hell he is here .' Ashish hold her hand and look up in her eyes and speak ...

Ashish - Just stop yaar , you know what I can bear your shouting my whole life , and not just this without uttering a word I would love to get beaten by you for my entire life , but just for this silly reason , what would have happened if he sees you , he don't know you , nor he knows that you are one of those millions who are mad behind him . Then why the hell this thing matters to you . With that he left her hand .

Shweta - You are right , he don't know who am I , but you know what I want to meet him personally and not professionally . Because being in a professional state I would not be able to speak up all those things which I can say being one of those million mad people . Ashish these feelings are different , can't be expressed but just felt .

Ashish - Who would know it better than me . That how much one sided love hurts .

Shweta - You are wrong ashish , one sided love never hurts you , it just what your brain thinks that it hurts but truly saying this is one of the precious thing that one can experience in their life . Someone becomes your life unknowingly . They become the reason for your strength , your smile , every single thing that which defines you . And you know what the best part is that the person who you think is your life doesn't even know that you exist . ( while speaking up this thing she gets tears in her eyes and a smile and it gets noticed by someone )

Soumya - Oh god , stop it you both . This love and all please . And shweta darshan work for them so if he is coming here then that's not his fault ( she points towards ashish ) . I know you asked him to keep a check but how can he stop darshan from coming here . So stop with this things and be happy that finally we are in . Its time to celebrate , scream and shout but what you guys are doing is ' gyan bat rahe ho , ek tarfa pyaar and all ' . Let's screw with this pyaar thing and enjoy till Monday , as after that we need to be serious . So please now smile and come