20

Shweta's head snap at his words . Like what he just said . Ashish and soumya both are shocked to hear him . Darsh bite his tongue and look away . He don't know what to say or how to react . There is such a silence in the room that the ticking of a clock can be heard .

Darsh and shweta both don't know how to react to this situation which unexpectedly came up . Darsh is thinking himself as the most idiotic person because the day is not ended yet and he has done two stupid things , don't know what's going to happen till it ends up . Why the freak I needed to speak it all ? What they all must be thinking , like seriously darsh gadha hai tu .

Shweta was already in a trouble as ashish and soumya were teasing her and now this will add sparks to their so called hopeless thoughts . No one is reacting in any way

Ashish - Mr.Raval , don't worry its not serious what you told . Like she has innumerable experiences of hearing I love you and she's so hard to get on . And she meant she hate your thank you's . So I guess we all should get normal . And shweta ( he taps on her shoulder ) call parthy and ask him where he has reached

Ashish's words makes them relax , specially shweta and darsh . Shweta go to the balcony to call parthy . And meanwhile darsh goes to ashish

Darsh - thanks bro , for making the situation normal

Ashish - now I got to know why she hate it when you say thanks . Like your thank you puran starts everywhere . And if you called bro then no thanking and all . Ok darshan sir

Darsh smiles - just darshan , no sir

And they hug each other . While shweta gets happy seeing them like this . And soumya walks towards balcony to see howz shweta's mood .

Soumya sees her smiling and sees darsh smile

Soumya - nazar lag jayegi , itna bhi mat ghur

Shweta turns to her and gives whatever look

Soumya - this smile , suits you more than a worrying face . So don't let it fade away

Shweta - soumya it doesn't fade but just disappears

Soumya - are you fine ?

Shweta - what happened to me ( and she diverted her look )

Because first time she don't know what to say . The things happening around were wired for her . First that hug and now these words which she just wants to hear from someone who loves her the way beyond everything

Soumya know that there are a lot many things going on in her head but she won't let it out . Indeed she will keep them inside and wait till her feeling get boiled up inside and then instead of speaking with someone she will just pen them down . Don't know what kind of satisfaction she gets through writing . But that's the only way to cool her down , her writing thing can make her happy in seconds . And she is best in her writings that no one could match her up . I guess that's the reason that she gets so lost in writing something that she forgets her every suffering , her so called journey which she says that she enjoy it with her full enthusiasm . Don't know how this girl is but ya she's her own self , a dreamer ( her thoughts break when shweta shake her )

Shweta - where are you lost

Soumya - nowhere , woh ... What about parth . Where has he reached ?

Shweta - coming

A voice - just in front of you babe

Everyone turn to the voice . Shweta go and hug him . Seeing that darsh turn his face

Shweta - hello handsome . So finally this late latif is here

Parth - oh please ( he surrenders his hands ) sorry . Ok now take these outfits ( and handover them to her ) and I need to leave

Shweta - wait , you told me you will be there for shoot

Parth - I know shwetz but a fashion photoshoot came up and I need to be there . ( with that he leaves )

But shweta speaks up - always in a hurry , why can't he just ever listen to the person who cares for him ( darshan hears it )

Darsh - ashish

Ashish while setting up the camera - hmm

Darsh - who was that guy

Ashish - which guy

Darsh - the one who came now

Ashish - ohh , he's shweta's friend

Darsh - just shwets's friend ? I mean ... You all are so close so ...

Ashish - ya because we know each other since childhood . But parth is a designer and shweta has worked with him . And therefore we just know each other by faces . But they both have a different tuning

Darsh - different tuning ??? ( again a lot many questions but no answer . He is trying hard to shrug all those thoughts but then these incidents which are happening unknowingly are taking him back to the same point from where he started )

Shweta - Darshan Sir , darshan sir ( when second time he didn't hear she tap on his shoulder )

Darsh comes back to the world - ya

Shweta - this is the first outfit . Hope you have taken your occasional bath . ( and smiles underneath )

Darsh see that - OK now just please stop smiling ( and take the outfit from her hands and take a step close to her ) and while you are calling me sir , I don't think you must pull my legs or else should I think that you have that right on me is what you are assuming . ( and raises his brows )

Shweta - pulling your leg ... No not at all ... And why would I do it ... ( she fumbled while speaking it up )

Darsh smile seeing her tensed . And moves to his room . While shweta take a breath of relief . And follow him to place all the outfits in his room . And while she's near the door suddenly darshan appears and she stops with a jerk while her eyes look down .

Darsh - by the way , I had my occasional bath today ( she looks up and sees him smiling ) and ya one more thing , this sir thing , it's disturbing you , so it's fine if you don't call me sir ( and go inside )

Shweta is standing still . She is getting confused with his behaviour . Like what he wants and he doesn't . His actions speaks something different but his eyes portray a different story . Am I not able to know him or is it that he's different , not the way he looks but someone who is still undiscovered to everyone .

May be someone still needs to find him . What he actually is . She places the outfits and leaves the room .

After 5mins they get to hear Darshan's voice calling out for shweta . And she rush towards his room .