56

The next few days he gets busy with the song promotional activities that has to be pre recorded , she is also busy with a paegant shoot . All their day goes in the work but one common thing that is still there is their coffee timing in the night at shweta's house in her backyard . Darsh loves that place , silent , greenery , voice of insects and sound of birds which is slightly heard , and most importantly the beauty sitting in front of him . He can see her his entire life , without speaking a word because her face speaks a lot . Its three days left for her birthday , and today darshan gonna handover those diaries to her . His dad spoke with slok uncle and he has agreed to come here on her birthday and accept his daughter back with all the love and leaving all the differences behind because he missed her like hell in these years . Darsh told her that he will be there at 10 but now it's 11 and he still hasn't arrived . She knows he is always late but she thought that he might come on time just because he said that he want to talk something important . She is sitting and reading a book when two hands close her eyes , she puts her hands on them and gets to know it's darshan .

Shweta - you seriously think that I won't recognise you

Darsh whispers in her ears , " sorry " , and kiss her cheek and sit on the front chair .

Shweta - I'll bring the coffee

Darsh - you aren't mad at me ?

Shweta - for what ?

Darsh - I'm an hour late

Shweta - I know you must be busy , and without any reason you won't do that

Darsh - why do you always understand me

Shweta - so what else am I supposed to do

Darsh - get angry on me , shout if you want na then you can beat me also

Shweta - get mad at you , are you telling me things that are in your favour

Darsh - my favour how ?

Shweta - ya ya right , how come it will be in your favours . You don't come close to me , you don't woo me with your words and closeness , you don't know how to melt me within seconds , right ?

Darsh - you don't know me at all , very bad . You know that's the reason why I haven't yet confessed . Like how can I be with someone who doesn't even know the real me . And I want someone who knows me inside out

Shweta - confession , what kinda confession ?

Darsh - you don't know that

Shweta disdain , and leaves . She is speaking with herself , " stupid , dumbo , like seriously he don't know that I'm waiting for that moment . But this idiot never spell it out . I just hope that he speaks his heart out before I die . And his soon , which never comes . Oh god this boy , he's just testing my patience . And upar se yash bhai told that he's not gonna come here for my birthday . And here's he , I don't even know whether he knows or not that it's my birthday after three days . He's very bad , I just hate him "

Darsh - whom do you hate ?

Shweta looks up at him - when did you come here ?

Darsh - when you spoke , he's very bad I hate him . That's why I'm asking you whom do you hate from so much

Shweta - woh .... Actually .... Bhai , yash bhai I just so hate him . Can't he take a leave for his sister's birt ( she pause ) coffee is ready

Darsh - complete your sentence

Shweta - I told it completely

Darsh - you didn't , you paused at the last word

Shweta - it was nothing but a slip of tongue