19

SHWETA'S SIDE

Shweta gets ready and comes out with a big smile on her face . They both look at her while she comes and sit on the couch .

Shweta - why this awkward silence between us

Soumya - ohh , nothing . So where is our party tonight

Shweta - party ???

Ashish - now when your Mr.Bhaavsan raval gave you bhaav party toh banti hai . And what if you think we are strangers for you , that you are not sharing your happiness with us but that's fine pyaar mile toh yaar toh bhul hi jaate hai . No problem but we are still besties OK ( he says making a sad puppy face )

Shweta catch his ears and twist it , " what you said , pyaar mile toh yaar bhul jaate hai , if that's the case then why should I care about you guys . I have a better option , you both must find a new apartment to stay . And one more thing you said that I'm not sharing my happiness with you , in the night at 3:30 I should have wake u up and give you a god damm party . We were working all the day long and I was concerned about you is my mistake , right ? And besties , tum kamino jaise dost kisi ko na mile . And now , get lost "

She removes her hand and ashish is still burning in pain

Ashish - so much power you have yaar

They both go to her and give her a bone crushing hug .

Both together - you only say na ," Jo dost kamine nahi hote woh kamine dost nahi hote "

Soumya - ( while pulling her cheeks ) and why are getting angry on us . And we are not going anywhere . you have a problem then you can leave ( and wink at ashish )

Shweta - just stop your winking game . And this leg pulling of mine . And please this is last time I'm telling you both that Mr.Raval is just another celebrity face , and he's not mine . So please just stop your so called nonsensical talks and let's go before we get late . And about the party ( they both look at her with excitement but her long pause in making them impatient )

Both together - jaldi bol

Shweta - in the night

They all leave with all the things of necessity for the shoot . And when they reach vikas tells shweta that darshan is in his room . And she goes to call him up .

-------------------------------------------------------

DARSHAN'S SIDE

He is thinking when all of a sudden someone enters his room . He turns to see who it is , and with a forced smile he looks at the person . The person comes to him and embraces him in a hug , but darsh tries to push her back , but it's hard to do so

Darsh - geet , please

Geet - oh god darsh , I'm meeting you after so long and you . I guess you aren't happy to see me here

Darsh - ( in mind - I wish I could say that ) no geet nothing like that . You were about to come next week . Then a week earlier how come this happened

Geet - ya but the work got finished so I thought why to waste my time on useless things when I have important things to do ( she says all this by getting closer to him and running her finger down his chest )

Darsh does not love her closeness , and that too such actions goes in his head . But he can't do anything rather than avoid her . In irritation to her actions the coffee mug fell off from his hands and it fell on her hands .

Darsh - oops , I'm so sorry geet , I don't know how it slipped off .

Geet knows that he doesn't like her and he tries out every way to avoid her . But she thinks that how long will he resist over her charms . She hugs him tightly . Darsh gets shocked by her action