8

SHWETA'S HOME

Dear ashish ,

I know you must not be in a good state right now . And you are such a strong boy and tears doesn't suits you . So firstly don't you dare your tears fall from your eyes warna baad aa jayegi . ( he smile reading it )

You are very well awared of my feelings about you , and you know that love has no place in my heart . I hate those facts . I know I'm wrong , I should have informed you that I'm going to meet darshan raval , but I wanted it to be special for me , no one else should be their . You have seen my love for him in all this years . You are the one who is aware that how much I have cried just to see him once , just to meet him once . You have seen my happiness with his each achievement , you have seen my happy tears when his songs has crossed millions of views . You have seen me stand up in my hard times just because of him . You are aware of that every single thing that has changed in me just because of him . Ashish I love you but not in that way , that special thing you want from me , I can't give that to you . And that would never emerge in me for you . You are my best friend and you will always be . No one else can take your place in my heart . You are special and you know that .

I know you are afraid that this friendship will change just because of me meeting darshan but stupid how can I find a pure hearted person like you who know me better than myself . Aur kamine I'm never going to leave you . Your bitch will never leave you alone .

Ab toh smile karde , aur is baar real ok . ( he thinks that how come she get to know about this things ). Saale itna mat soch , you don't have that much brain , and I'm smart enough to know everything , and it's the most important thing to remember ke tera dimag tere ghutne mein hai . ( you never gonna change bitch )

Never ever . And if I changed then how would you call me bitch . So for your sake I'm never gonna change. Be like a good boy and tell soumya that I will be able to handle myself . And a request to both of you please don't fight in my absence . ( ha meri maa ). I'm not your mom . Ab uth and get lost .

-------------------------------------------------------

( in darshan's house ...

He gets up , and as always walk into his studio . He listen to the stratch that he recorded last night . And again try to improve it with some changes . After trying out so many version he get stuck at one . He mail it to naushad bhai and come out , freshen up , take his coffee and he gets a call from naushad bhai . He swipe to answer and while talking he goes to studio and as he enters he hear up a voice , so he go to the window and look down and he see that a girl is screaming his name , he tells naushad bhai that he will call him after some time and he hung up the call )

Here shweta is not ready to listen to the guard who is trying to stop her from shouting his name . Darsh come down and call the guard , and ask him to come in .

Gaurd - extremely sry sir , but she's not ready to listen . From so much time I'm trying but very hard to do it , but you don't worry I will do something

Darsh - no need , send her in

Gaurd - but sir

Darsh don't let him complete and says - do as I say

Gaurd nods and leave from their . He go out and call for her , excuse me miss

Shweta - shweta , my name

Gaurd - ok , what so ever , you can go in sir is calling you

Shweta - which sir ( in excitement )

Gaurd - darshan sir

She put her both the hands on her mouth so that she don't shout in excitement . Her eyes are wide open , she thought that darsh will not look up to her if she do such stupidity but no he reacted opposite of what she thought . She is going towards her car when the Gaurd says her , ' he is here not there ' , she turns and