34

Slowly yash makes his way to him , look at his sad face and he's feeling like laughing and sad both the emotions at same time . He sits beside him and puts his hand over his shoulder .

Yash - just a few more hours darshan and I know you will do it . You guys just look like made for each other . The way you were fighting right now . One side she says that that she won't love you if you love her back and other side she can't absorb your ignorance . Damm , she loves you and I'll hate you for this one thing .

Darsh smile hearing his last words - its just the pain that you are giving me now will be returned to you , you know karma hits us . Can I ask one thing ?

Yash - hmm

Darsh - the way you supported me after knowing that I love her no one else would have done it . You are helping me out to reach to her heart . Doesn't it hurt ?

Yash gives a sad smile - darshan she's my half soul , bcoz I have been with her from the time she was born . I still remember when a nurse put her on my lil hands and she was like a soft bundle of cotton , her tiny lil shining eyes that were seeing me with full admiration , her smile that owned my whole world , her hands which catched my finger in it and her lil legs which were hitting me but yet when I holded her my all pains disappeared and vanished . As mom left us , I used take care of her smallest things and as she was smallest her every wish was order for me and dad . She filled our our lives with joy and happiness and as she grew up she became our mother . She used to look over every single thing what we needed and before we would ask for it , it used to be in front of us . And where theirs matter of helping you then darshan I would me the happiest if she would be with you . Yaa the other fact can't be denied that I'll hate you for a lifetime and it will hurt me more than anything when she will end up with you , because she has to leave my hand and hold yours for her entire life

Darsh have tears in his eyes while listening to him . They both come out of their trance when their flight get announced , they board in the flight and arrive at ahemdabad .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the flight shweta tried to speak with darshan but he just made himself busy with all other team members including soumya and ashish and therefore having no choice she made myself busy in reading a novel . But somewhere she didn't knew that darsh was busy just stealing her glances . They Collect their bags and come out through the arrival gate and darshan gets mobbed . All the girls crashed over him and bounced on him to hug him . Whereas he was trying to be patient as always . He one by one hugged each one of them , but the thing that was constant was his smile , which was not leaving his lips . He own his dreams , he live them by crushing it till the end . The way he gets happy when they gift him things which they made out for him . The smile which is stretched when they ask for autographs writing blue family and spread love , and most importantly his thank you when they say that they love him .

He allows them to pull of his cheeks and his parrot nose but yet getting annoyed over that fact . People think he must be used to all this but yet this sudden mobs makes him nervous and conscious . But still he tackle with this situation so patiently without showing off his nervousness . But the people who know him can easily tell up that how much nervous he is at such situations . But the thing which he loves is when they get up to Hardik , Mr.Bhende and Naushad sir and greet them with the same love and affection .

After having done this fan meet at the airport they all leave . Yash bhai goes home to have his time with dad , ashish and soumya at their respective houses and she is again left alone with herself . They reached the hotel where they have to stay for two days . And she doesn't have any idea how her time is going to get through as she's all alone . She thought she could join darshan at the rehearsal and click out some of his candid shots and that way it will help her tackle with her time and not getting bored . She reached her room and as she entered she landed on the bed . Thinking of what to do till the rehearsal time , when a message popped up on her phone . She got up and took the phone and her eyes popped out as she read Darshan's name on it .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The msg ,

" I'm sry to not revert back for the entire week but I didn't feel so to talk with you and I was not ignoring you but I just wanted a break through it and you must be knowing that this sudden cut off's follow me . But actually that day after hearing your thoughts about love and about me , I really needed time to get over it .

I literally thought that if I would love someone from my fans will they stop loving me , but then you only gave me the answer that for me my blue family is important than anything . And I'm already in love with my blue family . But still you guys love me like anything , so you were wrong that if I LOVE YOU , you won't love me back . Indeed you will love me more to love you .

You said that I'm the moonlight in your darskest nights and sunshine as a new ray of hope , I'm glad that I'm able to take out every emotion within you . But you know what I'm just me , and you have become the ray of new hope and moonlight in my hardest times , you keep me going , #mybluefamily . And you can't even imagine how much you guys constantly built me up . And now I would say you need not worry at all , because I will definitely make you believe in the purest emotion i.e LOVE .

You will love someone , you will break in many pieces but that person will make you in such a way that you will forever be mine ( I mean that person whom you will love ) .

And miss shweta get ready for this journey . And I guess you should think that it's all crap and nothing is gonna happen , because only then you will react the way I want you to react . And now I'll stop with the lecture but I wanted to ask something and remove all the things that I told you in the above matter and tell me this .

Oh fuck I wrote so much , thanks to you . OK , Rehearsal are in the evening and till then I guess you are free , would you mind if I ask you to come with me somewhere , and before you ask me let me tell you that it's surprise for you , if no then revert back to the msg and if yes then I'll be waiting for you in the lobby sharp at 1 . And this time I'll be on time , Darshan's promise , and I won't break it .

LOVE , DARSHAN "