24

( DARSHAN'S POV - Why are we coming in front of each other in these last seven days whenever I'm upset ? why the hell does a smile appear on my face from the time I have seen her ? The more I'm trying to stay away from her the more she's getting closer to me . I have met thousands of people but why does her presence affect me ? Why does my heart beat faster whenever she comes close to me ? Why does her touch create havoc in me ? Why can't I resist her , why is my heart not ready to take back steps from her ? )

Shweta's voice breaks his thoughts ,

Shweta - darshan , what are you doing here ?

Darsh - I guess I should ask you this

Shweta - that's not important

Darsh - then why I'm here isn't important too

Shweta - darshan ,

Darsh smiles sadly - don't worry I know you won't answer me

Shweta is looking at him blankly - it's nothing like that , actually ... ( and she pauses )

Darsh - are you gonna speak after actually or probably I'm right

She's just looking at him and seriously she has nothing to say . Darsh gets up , catch her hand and roll it to the back and push her towards the wall and lock her with her his another arm . A waiter sees it and rush to call rishab . And here his force on her hand is so strong that it hurting her . She's trying to make herself free from his grip

Shweta - darshan , leave me

Darsh kept his finger on her lips - shhh , why did you came here ? Why do I matter to you ? Why does it matter to you if I'm sad ? Why my tears affect you ? Why you don't have answers to my questions ? Do you ( before he speaks up the next word he sees that he is hurting her , he loosen his grip over her hand . Her tear is about to fall when darsh takes his hand forward and it drops on his hand , he goes close to her and wipes her tears ) I'm sorry , I'm so stupid . Shweta please don't cry , I'm really sorry ( he doesn't know what to do , and why he snapped )

Till then rishab comes over there and he sees all this . He looks over to see that shweta had tears in her eyes , he quickly rushes to her

Rishab - shweta , are you fine

As darsh sees someone touching her he balls his hand in a fist

He just go to her and shrug off rishab's hand from her . And push him backwards with one hand .

Shweta sees that his behaviour is not normal , something is eating him up from inside . But her concern was for Rish bhai , she moves darshan aside and goes to him ,

Shweta - Rish bhai , are you fine ?

As her words reaches darsh he look at him and then look down

Rishab - choti don't worry about me , I'm fine . Are you ?

Shweta - Rish bhai please , don't tell any of this thing to dad aur yash bhai . He'll kill him .

Rishab - but choti

Shweta - bhai please for me ( she tells with pleading eyes and Rishab agrees ) just give me 5 mins I'll handle him

Shweta catch Darshan's hand and take him to the cabin and make him sit on the couch . She takes a glass of water and gives him

Shweta - have it , you'll feel better ( darsh takes the glass and has a sip of it )

She sits down on her knees and speak up - it's so strange na , that our feelings are so bottled up that they come out in this way that too on strangers . You never mean to hurt anyone and I have that belief in you , so many questions you have and you want answers for it . Okay fine , let's start , your first questions answer why did I come here - darshan it's my dad's cafe , and not just this cafe but that hotel too , and he needed some signatures on documents so I was here . Your second question , why do you matter to me - truly saying I don't know , but from the time I have heard you singing , it's just you . Your third question , why does it matter to me if you are sad - because when you are sad millions of people get sad and I'm one of them , your emotions affect us , and from the time I met you and known about you a bit more , you are a person who is finding love and peace , you are a gem of a person . Answer to your forth question about why your tears matter to me - it gives pain , immense pain that can't be explained in words, I just can't see my life crying , a few time ago you caught my tears and wiped them and the person himself is teary right now .
( She takes her hand forward and wipes his tears ) now tell me how can someone bear tears in your eyes , and specially me , because when there was no one , you never left me , though you were not with me physically but you were my biggest strength . You are the bestest thing that ever happened to me . All the answers to your questions Mr. Raval . The last one you didn't complete so I don't know what it was ( she gets up to leave but darsh catches her hand , gets up and embraces her in a bone crushing hug , she's shocked )

Darsh sees how hesitant she is and breaks the hug . He makes her sit and see her hand which has red marks on it just because of his grip over her hand . He slightly moves his fingers over it and she hisses . He instantly gets up to go out and ask a waiter for antiseptic cream . The waiter gives him the cream and he rush towards the cabin . He sit on his knees and take her hand in his , and start applying the cream over the marks .

Darsh - I'm sorry

The words left his mouth , he's looking at her with so much concern and shweta open her eyes and looks at him . They have an eye lock and till then he applies the antiseptic .

Darsh - done

Shweta - hmm

Darsh - are you feeling better now

Shweta diverts her look - ya

Rishab enter in - choti , come let's go , I'll drop you to the house

Shweta - bhai it's fine , I can go by myself

Darsh - if you don't mind can I drop her

Rishab looks at him with anger filled eyes , firstly he hurt his sister and now he's showing his concern over her . He so wants to hit him hard but at last he's THE DARSHAN RAVAL . And shweta loves him like anything else . She can't bear anything against him , then whoever it is doesn't matter .

Rishab - you have already done enough favours on us . Now we don't have capacity to handle more . So thank you so much and you can leave .

Darsh knows why he's speaking this way and it's obvious that he'll react in this way or may be worse because his actions were like that . Thankfully he hasn't hit me till now .

Shweta catch up Rish bhai taunting tone - bhai please , its done now . You can't always control the situation . So just leave it behind . And in every situation both are equally responsible , not just one . And just because I was there the things doesn't change for me . And you very well know him , he wouldn't hurt anyone , and specially a girl , because after dad , bhai and you , if I can say this about someone that this person truly respects women then its him . And you know better than me . And darshan please don't be sorry because one thing that I have learnt is sorries never make any situation better , they have became just mere other words . It just affects the person more , and if you are truly realising it then no such words matter to me or to anyone else . So please both of you , now no more discussion over the same things . And no one needs to drop me off , I'll go myself . Bye

And she leaves

Darsh lastly goes to rishab and says sorry for whatever he did today and promises to never hurt her again and hugs him . His hug seems that he has realised his mistake so rishab hugs him back . But he knows that situation gonna be worse tomorrow when Yash will come here and get to know all this matter . And with that darsh follow her just to see whether she reached home safely . And when he sees her enter the house and then he gets back to his home sweet home .