17

DARSHAN'S SIDE

Some things just make no sound .

Somewhere a thunder breaks and the lightning falls on the tree , splitting it into two . There is sound of thunder and the branches falling but , I don't hear any sound of leafs falling .

In the similar way when my heart broke there was no sound nor it made a happy sound when someone made it flutter .

How life goes on , we can never predict , right ? I loved someone who never belonged to me . But then this same love is showered on me by millions of people , though they know what the truth is .

I don't know why people say , " YOU CAN'T BE A WRITER AND WRITE ABOUT LOVE BUT ONE BECOMES A WRITER BY ITS PRESENCE OR ABSENCE " . But neither her PRESENCE made me a writer nor her ABSENCE . But someone's PRESENCE really did it unknowingly .

Why ? Why it is always that their are questions with no answers . Is it possible to hide feelings from a person who read my eyes , even when she didn't look straight into them . Why doesn't this heart accept that she is just another one of millions . When I met her the first time it seemed as if I know her from years . Why this connection feels like it's so strong but at the same time strange though .

Music is my life , but as dad says do we really need someone who understands us fully , even when we don't utter a word . Her discomfort in calling me sir is killing me from inside , I don't know what made me do this . Or what is making me being rude to her . Is it possible that she will maintain a distance with me , I guess that would be good for both of us , but .

Why does someone hold on to someone's life ?

Why does someone become part of it unknowingly ?

Why this soul connects with hers ?
I just wanna be happy with her or without her .

He feels like his all stress is blown away when those bottled up feelings got poured on a mere paper . He closes it and goes to his studio , he records something and posts on Instagram with a caption ,

" WE ALL MAKE TIME FOR WHAT WE FEEL IS IMPORTANT IN OUR LIFE "
Lots and lots of hugs and kisses to everyone 💙 #mybluefamily #spreadlove

He feels so good when he posts it up . Maybe she was right , something which doesn't matter must be ignored and a smile should be on our face for whom you matter the most . This blue fam is something I will cherish my whole life and DARSHANERS are people whom I desperately wanna meet . May be you are part of it , and therefore I can feel this connection with you . Okay I don't want to go to depth in this . But let's just say it a idol-fan connection . That would be better for me to get this thoughts out of my mind . And the heart can be distracted through music .

-------------------------------------------------------

SHWETA'S SIDE

It might take a year , It might take a day ;
But what's meant to be will always find its way .

I don't know if we are meant to be together or not , but if destiny wants it then it will for sure find it's way . And if not then I'll think this love was just meant to be as a fan and idol , nothing more than that , but you know what the love for you will never change .

Whatever the situation may be . As your happiness is something that I wish for . Your smile and those twinkling eyes will be something I will crave to see my whole life . You are the soul reason why I believe in true love and dreams . Because love was never my cup of tea but with your PRESENCE in my life you held me and told me how beautiful this feeling is .

I don't know but it seems like you are broken , so badly that neither you can hold on nor you can move on . But you need someone who can hold onto you for the rest of your life . You are aware that your fans will be with you always but the effect that a soul mate can give can never be comparable .

Your eyes have shines but they are always looking for something . Your face glows but it's intensity is lost . You smile but very rarely it reaches to your eyes . Someone's PRESENCE is missing in your life . But it's something like , some gaps can never be filled . But it's just possible when we want it and you are trying to run away from it .

Stop for a while and see around darsh , and you will find what's lost in you . Open up your eyes and see how you changed millions of lives with your PRESENCE . And surely it will give everything to you , your shining eyes , your glowing face and that ever charming smile .

Lost but never lost ...

Love you whether along or alone .

She complete her writing work and after that she's tieing her hairs in a bun when her phone bips with a notification ,
" darshanravaldz just shared a video "

She hurriedly tie up her hairs and open her Instagram and a wide smile appear on her face as see the video . He is strumming his GF and singing ,

Ho chaandni jab tak raat , Deta hai har koyi saath
Tum magar andhero mein , Na chodna mera haath
Na koyi hai , Na koyi tha
Zindagi mein na tumhare siva , Tum dena mera saath oh humnava

And tears built up in her eyes when she looks at his caption . He heard what I said , oh god why the hell this boy make me fall for him harder every single time . The more I'm getting to know about him , the more I'm falling for him . Why the hell you are like this that no one can resist over you . She typed down a message , open her WhatsApp and then again stop while thinking whether to send it or not . This mind and heart battle needs to stop somewhere but it comes in between in the most complicated situation . But heart wins over everything and she presses , ' sent ' .

Firstly one tick mark appear , then two and after the time they turn blue . With all this her heartbeats are raising faster than ever . But when it turns blue she lock her phone and wait .

-------------------------------------------------------

DARSHAN'S SIDE

He is strumming his stringy , when the message pops up on his phone and the name displayed is SHWETA . If it would have been someone else's message then he would have not bothered about it but it was shweta , like a person he thought would not talk with him , as she behaves hell professional . She would definitely not bother to message a person for whom she's just working and knowing him from just a couple of days . And that person is moreover a star , why would she talk with me . He figured out every single thing very correctly . He keeps his stringy aside and opens up the message ,

" Ho chaandni jab tak raat , deta hai har koyi saath
Hum magar andhero mein , Na chodenge tera haath

We mean what we say darshan , your blue fam will never ever leave your hand in middle of the journey . We were not with you from the start but we have promised to be their till the end . And we will not let your words down , you said it na , ' tumhe pata hai mere piche kon hai , mere fans hai ' . And you just have to look behind and you will find millions with you . Thank you for what you do to make us happy , just that one notification makes us smile wider and makes us forget the worries . Hope after this you are feeling better , as this advice was for your genuine smile which reaches your eyes and make it shine to its fullest . I know you read the comments , but today you must as their love will be seen through it , for you which just increase every single second . Your hashtags , make us go crazy . When used it #mybluefamily I'm sure now you will not bother before sharing anything with someone who loves you unconditionally . Your smile matters the most to us . And at the end the way pass a kiss to your screen and say spreadlove means the world to us . Never let your smile fade away . Oh god how stupid I'm , like you don't love to read and here I'm writing a essay 😂 😜 😂 . Sry 😅 and lots of love sending you back from your blue fam "

Her words make him smile genuinely . And the last line make him laugh .