25

SHWETA'S SIDE

As she unlocks the door and gets in she notices all the lights are off meaning ashish and soumya slept .

She feels a wave of relief through her because now she doesn't need to tell them whatever the hell happened at the cafe .

Many unexpected things happened , she makes her way to the dining and sit on the chair and pour herself a glass of water and chug it down in one go . And rests her head on the table .

Sometimes you don't even get to know and life turns through 180 degree changing everything around you . It feels like she's standing at a point where she has to choose between giving up or seeing how much more she can endure . But giving up is not her cup of tea . She's one of those who has changed her breaking point into turning points but now it seems that everything is just nothing worth at the end , and she ends up suffering , and hurting herself . This attitude of her not letting things go will end her up or it will betray me her day .

Is caring about everyone wrong or choosing your own dream or listening to your heart ?

Why always everything comes up around just one thing , mind or heart , we can't always choose between them . She is thinking and tears start flowing from her eyes , she's feeling like she will be all alone with no one by her side , because in choosing herself she badly hurts someone . She wipe her tears go the washroom and splash water on her face , and look at the side wall of her bedroom , where it's written SPREADLOVE in between two smiling pics of darshan . She smiles seeing those pics .

Why people just see the negatives and not the positives . Rish bhai caught those tears but not that innumerable smiles which he brings on her face unknowingly . He makes her feel better when she's sad . He becomes the strength when she feel weak . Don't know how many times but he has held her back from drowning . His voice soothes her heart .

She play up TU DUA HAI on loop in low voice near her bed on the speakers . And while stalking him and with a wide smile falls asleep .

--------------------------------------------------

DARSHAN'S SIDE

Darsh comes home , his smile is not ready to leave his lips . They are curved beautifully as if showing up that everything is set straight . He directly rush to the studio , tune in his guitar , and record up something and mail it to Naushad bhai . That lyrics hit his mind after a beautiful realization .

He's waiting for Naushad bhai to revert back . His phone gets a notification and without any delay he picks it up , and Naushad sir tells him that they need to work on lyrics part or else the melody is awesome . He agrees and cuts the call .

It's true sometimes some people enter our life to teach us to let go , and shweta did it . Letting go of his past was just a mere realization that she was part of his history and not of his destiny . And when that realization hit him , love has hope again in his life .

He doesn't know when this happened but he fell in love with her just for who she is . It just made him realise that she's important to him , he thinks now more than himself . A smile has crept on his face and stuck onto his lips not ready to leave . He unlocks his phone and save a picture of her from her feed , and put it up on the wallpaper . And stalks her account as if he's seeing her for the first time . He lay down on his bed and falls asleep while analysing her pics .

--------------------------------------------------

SHWETA'S SIDE

It's a new morning for both of them , slowly and gradually at first the sun peeks up above the horizon and from behind a zoom lens looks as though it sets the sky on fire ; or how it's upward progress gradually accelerates and leaves behind traces of pinks or oranges that only exist at dawn ; and the way that the sun , once settled in the heavens , pierces the clouds with beams refracting like a prism onto the shadowy below .

It's morning seven and shweta is making coffee for three of them when the doorbell rings .

Shweta shouts from the kitchen - ashish please look at the door

Ashish just turned his face and looked at the door from top to bottom

Ashish - ismein dekhna kya hai

Shweta moves her head in disbelief and lowers the gas flame she goes to the open the door . A delivery boy handover a bouquet to her . Shweta Shah right ? Shweta nods her head . He asks her to sign digitally and leave . Ashish comes and stands leaning with walls and folded hands ,

Ashish - how stupid of someone , that he has sent flowers to you .

Shweta looks at him - how do you think that it's a he

Ashish - simple because you aren't lesbian , toh koi ladka hi tujhe flowers bhejega

Shweta - just shut your mouth ( and she shuts the door )

While walking towards her room ashish match steps with her

Ashish - who's that fool who has sent you this phool

Shweta - your lameness sucks ashish . Like how can someone be so bad . Just go and check that coffee , and pour it in mugs

Ashish while bowing down - aapka hukum saraakhopar

Shweta misses the slap but it hits his back and he rush towards the kitchen . Shweta place that bouquet on her study and open up the card on it ,
' thank you and sorry . I know you don't love this words , but I mean it . Thank you for understanding me yesterday and sorry for hurting you . I'm waiting for you in the cafe , if you came I'll think that you forgive me and if you did'nt then , actually I don't why but I want to meet you . Let's just start a new beginning with a new day . I know you will come , LOVE DARSHAN '.
A smile crepts on her face as she reads the last two words .

Shweta is smiling continuously but ashish's voice breaks her thoughts .

Ashish - oh god more than enough shweta , like from last five minutes or may be more than that you are continuously smiling . And if I would have sent flowers na , then probably till now you would have broke my face with the same flowers . Who sent them ?

Shweta - none of your business , and coffee please

Ashish handover her mug - none of my business ( he speaks slowly ) , of course it is shweta . Like someone is trying to hit on you and you think I'll watch it silently , no way

Shweta - you know what I don't have time to waste with you . I have to leave ( and she pushes ashish out of her room ) bye ( close the door )

She leans her head on the door and smile . And then go to her wardrobe . She opens it try out many things but nothing works for her as per her . And suddenly a thought raises her mind that what if darshan is already there and waiting for her and she can't afford to be late . So in hurry she wear up a dress , take the car keys and leaves the house .

--------------------------------------------------

DARSHAN'S SIDE

Here darshan has already arrived at the cafe . He's getting impatient to see her . And especially not knowing about her condition , is she fine after yesterday's drama . Her hand will it be still hurting ?

He hopes that now he don't become the reason behind her tears . He's continuously looking at the wrist watch and each second is feeling like hours to him .

Meanwhile Rishab gets to know that darshan is in the cafe and waiting for someone . Rishab prays that it's not shweta because yash is directly going to come here and if he finds out that shweta was lying to him this entire week then god knows what he gonna do .

And darsh is thinking what if she didn't come but his heart silently is telling him that she will come . It would be for the first time that he has woken up so early and that too for sending the flowers to her and to invite her for the coffee .

It almost took 45 minutes for him to write that note so that he should not sound desperate . It would be first time ever that Mr late latif darshan raval was before time . But his eyes are stuck on the entrance of cafe and his watch .