Chapter Eleven.

Chapter Eleven.

Would you believe it.

I definitely wouldn't.

I can't believe he's come with Zayn and Katie.

I have half a mind to go up to him and punch him in the face.

''Shae, go for a walk.'' I order her.

''What- why?'' she looks around her, searching for some clue about how I'm acting.

''Just go, will you?'' I cry, glaring at her.

She can't see him, but I can. He's leaning on a tree, with his back on it, unable to see me staring daggers into the back of his head.

''Fine.'' she snaps, stalking off.

I take a deep breath to calm myself and then stomp off to where I see Zayn, Katie and him.

Before I fully reach them, I clench my fists and grind my teeth together, really angry.

''What are you doing here?'' I yell, poking him in the ribs really hard.

''First of all, ow, that hurt! And second of all, Katie asked me to come.'' Harry glares back at me, rubbing his side.

I whip my head round to stare at Katie, who's hiding behind Zayn, who looks at me with an apologetic look on his face.

Damn I hate that girl.

''Katie, come. A word. Please.'' I struggle to get out, since the anger is strangling me.

Katie slides away from Zayn and follows me to another tree, then she starts speaking.

''I'm sorry, I didn't know what to do! The other boys were going out with Mel and the others and they didn't want him to tag along and since we were going out, I didn't want to leave him on his own because one, he looked down right upset and two, I thought he'd do something drastic.''
Katie takes a breath and looks at me, waiting for my response.

I glare at her for at least three minutes, before I answer. ''Something drastic like what? Run around the house naked? God Katie, c'mon. You know I hate him, why did you have to bring him?''

''I just told you why!''

''But for Christ's sake!''

''Shut up and come on, we're going to get a coffee.'' Zayn mutters, interrupting us. I hadn't noticed him sneaking up on us.

My shoulders slump and I'm about to say no when Katie grabs my hand and pleads with me, looking at me sadly, ''Please? I don't want to be left alone with two grumps.'' she whispers.

''If I come along, you'll be left with three.'' I reply, giving her a sidelong glance. I sometimes wonder if she's okay in the head. I think she takes it as a yes, since she turns around and pulls a funny face at me, making me smile although I try hard not to.

''Your sister's over there.'' Zayn tells me, suddenly.

''Oh great. Just what I need,'' I roll my eyes, watching her walk towards us.

''Sage, I'm sorry but I got bored and- oh.'' she stops herself from speaking when she sees Zayn, and then her eyes grow narrow when she spots Harry behind him.

''What are you doing here Sage?''

''None of your business.'' I cross my arms over my chest. I wish people would stop trying to interfere with my life. Especially people like Harry.