Prologue.

He Broke My Heart {xSnowKiss' Competition}

Sage's POV:

''I hate you Harry Styles!'' I screamed, tears forming in my eyes.

''Sage, wait!'' he called after me. I turned and ran, only to hear footsteps coming after me.

I slammed the door to prevent him from catching me up so quickly and ran off, as fast as my legs would take me.

Soon I heard footsteps after me again and I sped up, not wanting him to catch up. Tears were streaming down my cheeks as I ran down the stairs of the hotel we were staying at, with his band, in Paris.

''Sage, please!'' he shouted after me.

''Let me go!'' I yelled, as he grabbed me. He had caught me up. Maybe it was because I was slow. Or maybe he was fast.

''No, just let me explain!''

''Harry, what you did to me doesn't need an explanation.'' I breathed deeply.

''I didn't mean to hurt you. Really I didn't!'' he said, his eyes glistening with tears too. Maybe he was faking it.

''Then why did you?!'' I explode, yanking my arm out of his grip.

''I don't know!'' he ran his hand through his curly hair and looked at me. ''I was drunk, it was a party.'' he shrugged.

''And there were plenty more prettier girls there than me, that you could get your hands on.'' I sneered.

''No! Well...''

''Yes, I know that's what you did Harry. I saw you, I'm not blind!''

I started running off again.

''I loved you, Harry! I would've died for you!'' I cried, ignoring all the stares and glances we got from strangers in the hotel's lobby.

''I love you Sage!''

I looked around me for support, but found no-one. I was alone.

''I thought you loved me more than that Harry,'' I turned to glare at him. ''I was wrong. I was wrong to ever think that you'd love me. I was a test, wasn't I? Or a dare. To see if you could get me to go out with you.''

I could see the guilt written all over his face.
I couldn't take any more.

''I knew it! I knew it! I knew you never loved me!'' I started crying again, tears were blinding me as I walked away from him.

''It's true, you were a dare. But that doesn't mean I don't love you.'' he said, desperately.

''Yes it does. If you truly loved me, you wouldn't have hurt me.'' I walked away from him. This time he let me go. He knew I would have to come back to the hotel soon, because I didn't have anywhere else to stay.

I knew from the moment I said yes, that this would be a mistake. He's Harry Styles, for Christ's sake! Of course, he could have anyone. Not me, a low-town school girl of fifteen.

He could have models after him, if he wanted to.

And I'm definitely not a model.

I wiped my eyes as I carried on walking away. Why did he have to do this now? Why to me? Why didn't he ask someone else to be his girlfriend?

This was the way everything went from bad to worse for me. This is how he ruined everything.

Harry Styles broke my heart.

This was actually pretty cool to write! Hope you liked it Yessica :) I'm Amber by the way ;)

Oh and for everyone reading, this is a competition I've entered by xSnowKiss.

And as I enjoyed writing this, I might make this into a real story. Depends if I'm busy or not. This would be the prologue if I decided to write it.

Lemme know what you guys think! :D

- Amber x