Chapter Thirty-One.

Chapter Thirty-One.

The rain falls, the thunder claps and the lightening strikes outside as the clock slowly ticks, the time ticking by, painfully slow.

Fifteen minutes until they're back.

I need them more than ever now.

Especially Louis or Niall.

And Liam.

And Zayn.

Shut up, I need all of them.
I close my eyes as they create rain of their own and I curl up, pulling my arms around my knees, which are close to my chest, wanting to feel warmth but not one part of my body is warm. It's like I'm a statue, freezing cold, emotionless.

But I have emotions, as I can clearly see now.

The flat is in absolute silence, no TV, no kitchen noise, no yelling, no voices, nothing except the damn clock.

I hear a key in the door and then their voices echo down the hall.

''That was so awesome!'' Louis yells, forgetting that I should be asleep.

''Shhh! You'll wake Sage up!'' Liam scolds him, although he sounds like he's smiling at the fun of the concert.

They all enter the living room and Zayn flicks the light on.

''Sage? What are you doing up?'' Liam asks, but I don't open my eyes or else I'll start bawling.

Seeing as I don't reply, I feel a hand on mine. ''Sage?'' an Irish accent. ''What's wrong?''

Opening my eyes – seeing as I'll have to eventually – I fling my arms around Niall, and he steadies himself as he teeters on the heels of his feet.

''Sage?'' Zayn asks, coming towards us as I cry, opening up my heart and letting all of the pain out.

''Ha- Harry... he left...'' I sob, my whole body shaking and Niall squeezes me hard. Louis' hands rub my back as I mention Harry.

''What did he do?'' Liam and Zayn look perplexed.

''He came back,'' I cry, tears soaking Niall's t-shirt. ''Told me I should tell you guys,'' I take a breath and try to stop crying. ''That after the concert, he's leaving London.''

''What? Why?''

''A phone call,'' I add.

''We should get her to bed,'' Zayn mutters, but looks at me concerned.

I end up in their room, with Louis and Niall on each side, holding my hands.

''What happened?'' Liam and Zayn sit on the other bed, wanting to know why I was crying so hard. Tears still fall from my eyes as I struggle to say it.

''He... he...'' I struggle but I look at Louis, and he suddenly understands.

''Ahh...'' he swallows, squeezing my hand. ''He kissed you.''

Niall squeezed my hand hard as well, and after a while, Liam and Zayn leave the bedroom to sleep in Niall's and I's bedroom from last night.

Louis' arms come around me and I hug him, knowing he understands me.

And I'm grateful.

~*~

It's been two days and they haven't managed to get hold of Harry, or even figure out where he is. Paul is trying to find him and has sent people down to his old home in Holmes Chapel, to see if he's there with his mum and sister or anything.