Chapter Twenty-Nine.

Chapter Twenty-Nine.

Tonight is the last concert in Edinburgh, unfortunately.

And tonight, we're staying in a one night flat because the bus has broken down and it won't be fixed until tomorrow or the day after.

For the last few days, I've barely seen Harry at all, he's been out shopping for his family, he's been out meeting fans, he's been at the concert venues. He's been everywhere but the bus, actually.

But that hasn't really bothered me, to be honest. I've been busy with Twitter and hoping Niall doesn't break down again.

So far, he hasn't.

When he came out of the shower the other day, I was in the kitchen making another coffee for myself and when he came in to see me, I managed to be normal and smile at him, wishing him luck for the concert and things like that.

We spent that day watching re-runs on TV, all of us squashed into armchairs and the sofa, with duvets and then we all went to the concert, where Louis nearly fell off the stage. It reminded me of the time when Niall did, and I was the only laughing in the crowd around me while the rest of the girls were waiting anxiously for him to fall or for him not to.

To fall or not to fall.

Like to be or not to be, which was once said by Shakespeare.

The next day, when I woke up, Harry was gone and Liam was up, having breakfast, checking Twitter and also choosing DVDs to watch, for something to do during the day.

We watched Toy Story, all of them, then we watched Love Actually – Harry wasn't in to watch this, Niall told Louis he'd gone out for the day, shopping and having lunch and dinner out – and then we watched action films, like Terminator and Rambo and finally ended on Breaking Dawn Part Two, which I've been waiting ages to see and thankfully, they let me watch it, although Liam and Zayn fell asleep through it.

That night I didn't go to watch them because I had a headache, so I just sat and watched more films until they came back at two in the morning and then they put me to bed – again with Niall, because my bed hasn't been fixed yet – and the bus driver set off at six in the morning for Edinburgh, which woke us up for a bit because the damned bus wouldn't get started.

It did in the end, obviously, or else we wouldn't be here.

In Edinburgh I mean.

The first day in Edinburgh was spent shopping – I also went shopping, but we all went at different times. I went with Lou and Zayn and then Niall, Liam and Harry went, before dinner whereas we went after lunch – and playing games in the park, where no-one was hanging out because it looked like it was going to rain. We spent the whole afternoon out there, throwing a Frisbee at each other and playing catch and stuff, it was pretty fun.

I hadn't had a chance to hang out with the girls much, because they were busy making more clothes and designing what the boys were to wear every night and I didn't want to disturb them or try to help because if I did, I'd probably make it worse.

Well, there's no probably about it.

But today, I did get a chance to hang out with them so we caught up on the latest 'gossip' of each other's lives but there wasn't much to tell, so we ended up playing Twister and spin the bottle, doing a few dares here and there and telling the truth.

After a while, I decided to go back to the flat the boys and I shared – like in the bus, the boys and I share a flat for tonight and the girls share their own one – and watch TV or listen to music, so I put on the boys' album, Take Me Home and started singing and dancing along to it.