Chapter Three.

Chapter Three.

Vote, comment! :) It makes me happy and I'll upload sooner! And I reeeally want to know what you readers think of it, so please let me know! :)

Thank you!

Amber x

''Sage...'' Harry whispers, his voice going soft.

''Harry.'' I manage to choke out. My throat has gone all tight. I blink in the mixture of light and darkness.

He stretches his hand out to help me up, but I ignore it and stand up on my own.

''Listen Sage...'' he starts, but Tiff and Shae cut him off.

''No, we've got to go.'' Tiff grabs my arm and Shae pushes me from behind. When I turn around to see him, one last time before we leave, he's still standing there staring after me. Shae opens the door and a gust of wind blows my hair out from my face and I catch a glimpse of the flicker of pain on his face before I'm outside.

I breathe in deeply as Shae and Tiff start talking to each other in a fierce way about Harry.

''Who the hell does he think he is? Coming here, messing with Sage.'' Tiff starts angrily.

''I know! And he was actually talking to her! Cheek!'' Shae cries.

''Guys, chill, I'm fine. He didn't mean... He was trying to be nice.'' I mumble.

''If by nice you mean messing with your heart then sure.''

''That was two years ago Shae!'' I snap. ''He might have changed.''

''He might not have too.''

''Have you forgiven him?'' Tiffany eyes me and raises an eyebrow.

''No. Never.''

''Then why are you sticking up for him?''

I open my mouth to reply, but no response comes. ''I don't know.''

I sit on the curb and look at the dark floor. I have no idea why I started sticking up for him back there. Was it because I still love him? No, because I don't. Was it because...? I don't know... Maybe I felt sorry for him. But why would I feel sorry for someone like him?

Oh Jesus what a mess.
I'm a mess.

''Shall we?'' Tiff asks.

''Yeah, c'mon.'' I stand up a bit wobbly.

When the door swings open just as we're about to leave, I freak out because it might be Harry, but it's a drunken man and another big crowd of people.

''Hello beautiful.'' he slurs, and smiles at me.

''Bye.'' I try to move out of his way. And everyone else who's coming out of the club. I'm right in the middle of it all.

''C 'mere.'' his words are so slurred I barely make them out.

''Get off her.'' a voice tells the man just as he's about to grab me.

''Who's going to make me?'' the drunk taunts.

Right now I'm freaking out. This drunk man has gotten a hold on me and a boy is standing there trying to help me. In the dark light of the club I just make the boy out.

''Me. Now just let her go gently.''

''Fine.'' the drunk pushes me towards Harry and suddenly I'm in his arms. He has his arms around me and my hands are on his chest.