Chapter Two.

Chapter Two.

I remember everything like it was yesterday...

It was cliché how it happened. You see, I didn't expect anything to happen when I first met him. But of course, it did. But nobody knew what was happening until it actually happened. I was fifteen.

There are two schools in my town. One is private, where I go and the other is public, where he went.

My class and I were at a school match. We were supposed to be cheering on our home team, but instead, us girls, were looking out for boys. We all liked One Direction, JLS, The Wanted, Justin Bieber and boys like that, so we looked out for boys with similar aspects.

Then I met Harry. Harry Styles from One Direction. He told me later that he was taking a break from music and was trying back at school. He had quite a few mates and friends around him, and I expected him to have a girl hanging on his arm. He didn't. He told me he wasn't interested in girls right now. He wanted to concentrate on his studies.

And, I didn't mind. Then. I did when he started to hang around with me and I started to like him more than a friend.

We were great friends and we hung around each other everyday, after school and we went for walks, for a drink... Until he ruined it.

Or maybe it was my fault for getting too attached to him.

Probably my fault. It always is.

Now, as I remember that day, I get a chill. It was always too good to be true.

Harry asked me out. I was confused at first, because he had said that he wasn't interested in girls right now, but I shrugged the confusion off and went with the flow. I wish now that I hadn't.

We had been dating for six months before he asked me to go to Paris with him and his band-mates. He missed music, the boys and singing so much that he gave up on his studies and we all flew to Paris, to record a video or a single.

But none of that happened, because a day after getting there, it all got messed up and I had to leave.

I was in the bathroom, getting ready for a night out, when his mobile rang.

He started talking into it, oblivious to the fact that I could hear every single word he said.

He was talking to one of his best friends from school about me. And this little drunken dare they'd had. Ben, his friend, had dared him to ask me out. So he did. They were drunk, what did you expect? I mean, drunk people don't care about other people's feelings.

And I believed him when he said he loved me. But then again, I should've gone with my instinct and said no, because I had a bad feeling about it. The good feeling overrode the bad feeling though, and I ended up hurt because of it.

After screaming at him and crying, I flew back to England and stayed in my bedroom for weeks on end, where my best friend, Tiff, cared for me and slowly and painfully tried to mend my broken heart.

It never got fully fixed, and I don't trust boys any more.

I try hard to talk to boys and flirt, but I honestly can't. Tiff, Shae, my mum and my brother think I'm nuts. Maybe I am...