Chapter Seventeen.

Chapter Seventeen.

I stare at the pictures, not being able to tear my eyes away from them, Harry and I both looking back at me, with smiles on our faces. I check the dates underneath them, seeing that they were taken when I was fifteen, when we first started going out. I see one which was taken in London, and we're standing in front of Big Ben, hugging each other. Then I see one which was taken by Liam, when we were in Paris, in the hotel room, snuggling against each other on the sofa, Harry trying to play me a tune on Niall's guitar, which he failed at.

I blink, numbness taking over me as I glance at the pictures, memories flooding my mind and tugging at my emotions.

''Where was this one taken?'' Liam whispers, dabbing his finger on a picture that I remember really well and where and what happened.

It takes me two seconds to spill it out, the memories of that day as clear as day. ''We were at a lake, here in England. Zayn took that picture,'' I swallow, trying to swallow down the lump in my throat. I stare at the picture for a while, seeing myself and Harry kissing in front of the lake, the sun setting behind us. ''Then Harry pushed me in and jumped in after me.''

The one beside it was when we all sat down and hung around on a deserted bridge, guitars, food, radios and everything we needed for the day with us, and we were ready to have fun. I remember Niall telling me to put my head down because he wanted to see the sunset, telling Harry to do the same as well. And when we got back, I remember, Niall showing me the picture.

''There's loads of pictures, Sage.'' Liam whispers, taking the album away from me and flicking through, my eyes following the pages rapidly. I nod, humming in agreement.

As I look at the pictures of Harry and I, I feel emotions and feelings whirling around my head and heart and I decide to change the subject, before things get out of hand.

''So, what did my mum say?'' I clear my throat, trying to sound interested.

''She said it's fine, it'll do you good. She gave me a right interrogation. Who's going, how old are we, how many of us are there, how many girls, are there only boys, is it safe and all that.'' Liam chuckles, shutting the album up.

''Oh, okay. That's great.'' My voice sounds like it's recorded on some sort of old vinyl record thing.

Liam looks at me before standing up and putting the album back on the shelf. ''C'mon, we should get back.''

I nod, glancing around the attic. ''We should maybe tidy these boxes away first.''
Liam and I start clearing the things away, gathering loose pictures and putting them in the boxes before piling them up and putting them back on shelves.

''Sage! Liam! A girl is calling for you both!'' My mother's voice calls up to us as we're nearly finished.

''Okay we're done, let's go.'' Liam takes hold of my arm just as I grab two pictures from off the floor and drags me out of the room before I can do anything with them. Without looking at them, I tuck them into my back pocket before shutting the trap door to the attic and going downstairs with Liam by my side.

We get down into the hallway and see Cam standing in front of us, smiling. I glance at her wild dark hair and grin, glancing at her lopsided beanie and her dark grey scarf. I pull the beanie off her head and pull it down on mine, turning round and looking at myself in the hall mirror. My green hair, my brown eyes and my tongue sticking out makes me look like a crazy woman, each detail adding onto it. I giggle and keep the beanie on, listening to Cam as she speaks to us.