Epilogue.

The next morning.

I climb out of the taxi, looking up at the sky. It's surprisingly bright and there are hardly any clouds in sight. I look at the building next to us, wondering what the apartment in it for us looks like. I remember Niall and that I hadn't asked him what was wrong. Today, he seemed kind of down when he came to see me before they let me out of the hospital.

Two strong arms come around my waist and Harry leans his chin on my shoulder, his head against mine as the taxi drives off, leaving us alone.

''Home sweet home.'' Harry whispers and I giggle, ''Only for a month or more. Then you're back to touring.''

Harry's curls tap on my head as he nods. ''True. Do you think you'll come with us?''

I shrug, joggling his chin. ''I don't know. I need a more stable job to be honest. Maybe I should find one here, in London.''

''No, you can come with us. I will not take a no for an answer, young lady!'' he cries, and suddenly trips me up, making my legs buckle underneath me as he picks me up bridal style.

''Harry!'' I squeal, laughing as he lightly walks into the hotel and up the hundreds of stairs to the apartment. ''Honestly, you should put me down.''

Harry shakes his head, smiling. ''Even though I'm getting tired, I won't put you down.''

I raise my eyebrow at him but I don't push it, Harry's nearly as stubborn as I am and even though I'm stubborn, I like it in his arms so I don't make him put me down.

''I need to talk to Niall, by the way.''

''What about?'' he asks as we get on our floor, because he stops climbing stairs.

''About why he's sad.''

''I think it's because of Sam... He seemed to have gotten over her, but now he's more down than ever.''

''Maybe it's like, post break-up depression? Like, not exactly depression but you know?''

Harry nods, a tiny frown on his face. ''Could be.''

''Either way, whatever it is, I'm gonna talk to him about it.''

We have a whole floor to ourselves, so the hallway is pretty empty, apart from a few boxes here and there. Harry kicks open the door, thankfully it was left ajar, and not completely shut and walks us in, putting me down in the living room.

Liam and Louis are standing together, talking about something and when they see me, they both rush over to us and envelope us in a huge hug. I get squashed between Harry's chest, Liam's bicep and Louis' hand but it's nice.

Zayn and Niall are in the kitchen, sorting out some sort of lunch for us, which we'll have to eat on the floor because there's no furniture up here yet.

I smile at Niall when I go in and hug him, telling him ''We have to talk,'' before letting go. Zayn wraps me up in a tight hug and pats my shoulder.

Everyone crowds into the kitchen and I stand by the doorway, smiling at them and at the mess they're making. Harry's arm slithers around my waist and he pulls me close against him.

''Are you happy?'' he asks me, leaning his cheek on my head.

''Yeah, very. Are you?''

''Yes. I am if you are.''

I wrap my arms around him and hug him, squeezing him so hard it's a wonder he doesn't make me let go. ''I've missed you.'' I whisper, against his chest.

''I've missed you too.''

''Even though it hurt, we learnt from it.''

''We did. And it made us better people.''

I nod, agreeing. ''Things happen for a reason.''

As I look around the kitchen at my four favourite guys (Harry doesn't count right now), I smile widely, because I know I'm happy.

I also know that I will continue to be happy, as long as I'm with them and Harry. Let's just hope it's forever, right?

~*~

GUYS I'M CRYING HE BROKE MY HEART IS FINISHED I CAN'T EVEN EXPRESS HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOW I'M HAPPY BUT SAD THIS IS LIKE MY FAVOURITE STORY OF MINE APART FROM IGBY BC THAT'S MY BABY BUT OH MY GOSH THIS STORY IS OVER HOW DO YOU GUYS FEEL I'M SORRY ABOUT THAT CAPS I JUST FEEL LIKE THE CAPS ARE APPROPRIATE FOR THIS RN WOW I'M ROLLING ABOUT LIKE A MAD WOMAN I'M SORRY I'LL SHUT UP.

WAIT, NO I WON'T.

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS WILL BE POSTED SOON YAY, WATCH OUT YOU COULD BE MENTIONED OKAY YAY. THANK YOU GUYS, FOR READING THIS I'M SORRY SOMEONE SLAP ME AND TURN MY CAPS LOCK OFF LOL I'M WEIRD I APOLOGISE IDEK IF YOU GUYS WOULD FIND THIS FUNNY I JUST KNOW THAT CAPS IS HOW I FEEL RN.

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME BC YOU'RE ALL AMAZING AND I LOVE EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU.

BYE,

AMBER. <3