Chapter Four.

Chapter Four.

''So, what have you been doing these past two years?'' Zayn asks. As soon as he asks that, I pretend to be very interested in the light brown swirls in my coffee, which move around with every touch of my spoon.

''Uh...'' I start, hesitating. I have nothing to say, except laying in bed crying for most of a year. Maybe it was less, I don't know. I never really counted the days, weeks or months back then. And the second year passed in a blur.

''Looking for colleges.'' I blurt out, not knowing what I'm saying.

''Oh cool,'' Niall looks interested. He takes a gulp of his coffee and continues, ''Found any?''

''Uh... No...'' I say, going red. They'll easily notice I'm lying about the whole college thing.

''Aw, pity.'' he answers.

''So you lot know each other?'' Cam licks the coffee off her spoon and looks at us.

''No, she's just a stalker.'' Louis replies sarcastically. Cam blinks at him and Louis laughs.

''Yeah, we do know her. She was with us since X Factor and much after that.'' Liam smiles at me.

I return the smile, ''They were the boys with the smelliest rooms in the house.''

A load of protests cry out and I grin, ''It's true!''

I look at Cam as she nods, ''I totally believe you,'' she downs the rest of her drink and asks, ''So are we going to the cinema then?''

''Yeah, come on.'' I stand up and go pay for my drink while the others finish up and meet me outside.

''Is it far to walk?'' Liam asks me.

''No, I don't think so.''

''What if fans see us?'' Niall looks worried.

''What, you have fans?'' I gasp, joking. I get glares thrown at me. If looks could kill. ''I'm joking.''

Then, I continue, ''If fans see you then you'll have to run.''

''Or, we can stop and sign autographs for them.'' Liam raises his eyebrow at me.

I stick out my bottom lip and shrug.

I walk along the path, wind biting at me, wishing I had brought a hat with me.

''Are you cold?'' Louis sidles up to me as I tug the collar of my jacket up to my chin.

''A bit.'' my voice is muffled, due to the jacket.

He whips off his beanie and then shoves it down on my head. His hair is all tousled now, it's cute.

''It looks good.'' he admires me and quickly snaps a picture of me smiling, with his phone.

After a few seconds, my phone beeps and I look at it, very curious. I laugh. He's uploaded the picture to Twitter and mentioned me below.

Louis_Tomlinson: With @xSagex having great fun! ;)

I Tweet back, xSagex: With my brothers, @OneDirection at long last! ;)

Their fans know I'm not really their sister, just really really good friends.

I smile at him and we walk along in silence. Until we hear some girls, fan-girling. I say some... there are loads of them.