Chapter Twenty-Four.

Chapter Twenty-Four.

When I reach their bus, I hear chaos coming from inside it. Lily's screaming, Katie is crashing into things, just about walking on her bad foot, Ella is in the kitchen slamming plates down and I have no idea where Mel and Cam are.

''Mel's taking ages in the bathroom and Cam still isn't up yet, can you believe it?'' Lily cries, as I enter the bus. She shakes her head at me, swiftly losing her patience and follows Katie into the kitchen. I shrug and go find the bed where Cam's asleep. Giggling, I poke her in the ribs, knowing she's ticklish and hoping she'll react.

Nothing.

I frown to myself. Then I lean my head down and let out a screech in her ear that could wake the dead. She jumps up and as I knew it would wake her up, I moved out of the way just in case our heads clashed.

''What's going on?'' she yells at me, her eyes wide open and her hair like a bird's nest. She glances about, looking for a fire or a reason for me to be screaming. Finding none, and glaring at the smirk on my face, she says, ''You want me to get up so we can go shopping, don't you?''

''Yep,'' I nod.

''Darn it.''

Swinging her legs out of bed, she collects a few items of clothing from off the floor and saunters to the bathroom.

''Mel's not out yet,'' I start to mention, but she grins. ''Oh, she will be.''

It's another half an hour before we're all ready to go and when we do leave the bus, finally, we don't know which way to go.

''I think left.'' Mel says.

''I think right.'' Cam states her opinion.

''One way, or another,'' I start singing, doing a little forward walk jig to the tempo.

''Forward!'' Ella cries, ordering a forward march.

In the end, we have to ask a few people on the streets to set us in the right direction for the shopping centre.

Finally though, after half an hour or more, we reach the biggest shopping centre in Birmingham and start looking around. Katie, being the most responsible – I suppose, I'm not sure – has the credit card, in case we want to buy something. Walking around, we see posters and cardboard cut outs of One Direction.

''Dude, I'm so having my picture taken with them,'' Katie mutters to me, grabbing my arm and dragging me over to them.

She grabs a spot next to Zayn, Cam runs to join us and stands beside Louis and since I don't want to be on the edge, I shove myself in between Zayn and Harry. Obviously, I'm on Zayn's other side and Harry's left. We smile, and pull faces at Ella, who has the camera turned on, on her phone and then I turn and place my face right next to Harry's. After, I turn to see what Katie's doing and my eyes open up wide when I see her hands on Zayn's bum and abs. Then I burst out laughing, realising she's pretending to be one of those fans who just want to touch their bodies instead of listen to their music.

Ella shakes her head at us while Lily and Mel wet themselves laughing at us. Then Ella gets tired and drags us from the cut outs and into some clothe shops.

Until lunchtime, we search for some cool clothes and I buy myself a cool dress and a loose sweater type thing, and a few books I've always wanted to read (Two of them being The Perks Of Being A Wallflower and The Faults In Our Stars).

Then we all sit down with our bags and wait to be served. We order salads, burgers, pizzas and chicken nuggets, and we all tuck in hungrily. Shopping is tiring, ya' know.