M I S S I O N

POV: Esther

I woke up at 9am to see breakfast was already prepared and sitting on a tray in my room.

I rolled out of bed and opened the curtains, the morning rays of sunshine stinging my eyes.

I sat down at my coffee table to eat my breakfast. The house elves cooked scrambled eggs on toast and prepared a fruit salad along with a pot of tea.

I decided to get a little extra training in before my mission tonight.

After breakfast, i changed into my training gear; a full length black body suit, matched with a pair of black boots.

I braided my hair and apparated to the training grounds.

Tony, my instructor was already there waiting for me.

"Ah! If it isn't my favourite assassin!"

"I'm not an assassin." i laughed

"Maybe not, but you sure do have the qualifications of one."

"Haha yeah, you can thank my father for the sets of skills i acquired."

"No, no, no! You have raw talent if i've ever seen some!"

I laughed, "okay Tony, let's begin."

~

We had a few rounds of hand to hand combat before Helen interrupted us for her part of my training.

Helen was also my instructor, but not in combat or psychological training. But rather in the art of seduction.

She taught me everything i need to know; how to flirt, how to give a man butterflies, how to tease, how to give a good blowjob/handjob, and most importantly, what to do during sex.

She debriefed me in what the Minister liked. This included all his kinks and what he liked in the bedroom.

As far as weird kinks go, he wasn't half as bad as some of the people i've slept with.

The Minister was the submissive type with a mommy kink, pretty straightforward.

Helen and i talked over what i needed to wear and do tonight.

~

The time had come and i needed to leave.

I was already wearing my outfit for tonight; i had to look powerful and badass, yet i also had to look like a respectable academic as i was pretending to be the press.

I wore high waisted tan coloured business skirt with a matching blazer, i wore a black satin shirt and tucked it into my skirt and paired it with a pair of black high heels.

For makeup, i did a smokey eye look, making sure my eye lashes were looking full and long.

I made sure my hair was straightened flat and lastly, applied a red-orange matte lipstick.

I turn around to Helen, she gives me a nod of approval.

~