L E T T E R

POV: Mattheo

"FUCK!" we apparated back to our dorm.

"Dude this is so fucked!"

"How are we meant to track her down and find her?!"

"Guys let's remain calm," i reassured, "we are trained for this"

"No we're not," Nott spat, "we are trained assassins, not trackers!"

"Okay okay let's stop for a minute and think this through."

"Malfoy why are you so calm!" i yelled getting annoyed at how well he was taking this situation.

"It's gonna do Skyla no good if we're angry and panicking, we need to think about this with a calm mind."

"You know what, he is right Riddle. We need to calm down." Nott agreed.

I let out a long sigh and walked over to my bedside table, pulling out a cigarette and walking back over to the window where i lit it.

We all stayed silent for a few minutes, lost in our own thoughts.

"Okay Malfoy," i said breathing out an air of smoke, "where do you suggest we start?"

"How about with her dorm room? Maybe she left something in there that we can use to find her?"

"Okay good idea" Nott and i agreed, "but does anyone actually know where her dorm room is?"

"No"

"I don't even think she has a roommate now that i think of it"

"Oh yeah, i don't think she does either" i shake my head.

"Do you think Snape knows where it is?"

"Surely, he knows where everyone is" i answered Malfoy.

"Alright, we'll let's go ask him then."

~

"What is it that you three want"

"Sorry to disturb you professor," Malfoy answered, "we were wondering if you could show us whereabouts Skyla's dorm is, we're hoping there's information in there that'll help us find her."

He looked down at us for a minute in silence.

"Her room is located behind the painting next to your own dorm, the password is paresltongoue for 'serpent reign', and you're going to need more than a simple unlocking charm to get through her door."

He slammed the door in our faces before we even had a chance to reply.

"Next to our dorm?" Nott said walking away, "we would've known if she was next to our dorm surely?"

"No, knowing our father, he would make her take the room in secret to keep an eye on us."

"Yeah Riddles got a point there" Malfoy agreed.

The three of us reached our dorm and look around for this supposed painting, and true to what Snape said, it was a few meters down from our own door.