D E T E N T I O N

POV: Esther

I couldn't get Mattheo out of my mind. There's something about him, something all dark and twisty that i'm so drawn to.

Maybe that's cause we're both psychotic and belong together, the thought itself made me laugh, partly cause it's true.

But for that reason, i need to stay away from him, at least until he knows who i really am.

A week went by and i avoided Mattheo well enough. He seemed to be avoiding me too, so it made it easier.

~

I was sitting in transfiguration, barely listening to Mcgonagall teaching. She's so boring, watching a turtle try to fly would be more interesting than this.

But, if i'm being honest, i'd prefer to sit here and be bored to death than to have to go to DADA next and listen to that pink clueless bitch talk nonsense.

Every single time i have that class, i have to resist the urge to stab her.

Class was dismissed and it was time to face the pink whore.

I didn't go straight away, i wandered through the corridors for a while, finding Malfoy along the way.

"Hey, love. You seemed lost, need some assistance?" he snickered

"No thanks ferret. Im just avoiding going to umbridges class."

"Oh yeah that old hag" he came closer, his tall frame towering over me.

I held my position, refusing to step back.

He leaned down whispering in my ear, "give me the word princess and i'll kill her."

I laughed at him and placed my hands on his chest.

He grabbed my hands, pulling away from my ear and looking straight into my eyes,

"or from what i've heard, you've got a dirty little secret yourself, so maybe my time will be better spent trying to get that information out of you."

Still holding on to my wrists, he pushed me into the pillar behind me.

He was so close to me, i could smell him

I leaned into his neck and licked up his neck, bringing my lips to his but not making contact.

He leaned in to connect our lips.

In the split second he was caught off guard, i grabbed onto his shirt and spun him around so he was pressed up against the wall.

"Stop it princess, you're making me hard for you" he whispered into my lips.

I pulled away from him, undoing his tie

"Right here?" he asked a smirk growing on his face

I looked up at him, a devilish smile on my face.

I distracted him by connecting our lips again.

I grabbed his hands tying them together with one end of the tie.