S T I T C H E S

Pov: Skyla

I just had the most amazing dream.

It was a dream of hindsight, wisdom and clarity.

It occurred to me, that Riddle was a half blood and I was a pure blood.

This means we cannot get married!

It goes against everything my father stands for when it comes to marriage.

Therefore, it simply cannot happen. Simple.

I roll over to see Riddle still sleeping in my bed.

I give him a hard push and a satisfied smile released when i hear the loud thud of him hitting the floor.

"Saint-Claire, what the fuck!?"

"Get out of my room please and thank you." I was already up out of the bed gathering some of his clothes he left around the room.

"What, no. What are you saying?"

"We can't get married so you can leave now." I throw the clothes at him and make my way to the door.

He stands up, dropping the clothes on my bed and walking over to me.

"What do you mean 'we can't get married'? We're already arranged, there's no changing that."

"Well it occurred to me last night, that i'm a pure blood and you're a half blood. For one, there's no way father would let us tarnish my precious bloodline like that. And secondly, there's no way i'm going to let that happen. I would actually rather kill myself and end the Gaunt bloodline than mix with a filthy half blood like you." I offer him a genuine smile as i reach open the door leading to the tunnel behind the painting.

He tilts his head and smirks. "Oh angel. I have no words."

"I do, two of them actually: Get. Out."

He lets out a low chuckle.

"Am i stuttering or are you just thick? Get out. Now."

"Okay okay how about we get ready and then take a little trip to go see daddy dearest and we can sort this all out?"

I sigh shutting the door, " I don't know what there is to discuss, but whatever gets you out of here the quickest."

"That's a good girl. Why can't you always be this obedient?"

"Shut the fuck up Riddle."

~

I was already in the manor talking to Narcissa when Riddle arrived.

We made eye contact and he smirked before strutting straight towards fathers office.

I excused myself from the conversation and followed after him.

They stopped whatever they were talking about as soon as i entered.

"Skyla, come sit. It appears we have much to discuss." Father points to one of the chairs opposite him.