M O V I E S

POV: Skyla

The first round of potions were done and i am exhausted. That stupid healing potion really sucks ass and i am absolutely starving.

I decide to take a cool shower to try and wash away all the sweat and heat i felt from the potion before going to eat something.

It wasn't until i actually got into the shower that i realise how much fucking pain i'm in.

Everything hurts, and i'm so angry about everything.

I let the cool water wash over my body and i begin to scrub.

I scrub hard at my skin, trying to wash away all the dirt i feel.

I scrub and scrub and scrub until my skin is raw and all my healed scabs reopen.

Yet it still doesn't feel enough.

I watch the now fresh blood circle around the drain, getting a little bit of satisfaction, almost like the blood washing away will heal me.

I step out the shower and dry off, moving towards my cupboard, i take out some bandages and wrap the big gaping hole in my arm from where the dark mark once sat.

That's gonna be a bitch to put back on.

I walk over to my dresser, pulling out some shorts and a hoodie, drawing the hoodie up over my head to conceal the bruises and cuts on my face.

I walk out my room and into the common room.

It was the middle of the day, so everyone would already be in the great hall for lunch.

I managed to slip out of the common room undetected, quickly trying to make my way to the great hall.

I caught a few peoples attention on my way, all of them giving me stares, i honestly couldn't care less, all i wanted to do was have a nice meal.

I slip into the great hall managing to make my way to the Slytherin table without anyone noticing.

I see Malfoys platinum blonde hair from like a mile away and make a beeline towards the empty spot next to him.

He was noticeably startled when i sat next to him.

"Skyla?!" he whisper shouted, "what are you doing here?"

"Erm, getting some food, isn't it obvious?" I don't look at him, although i can feel his gaze burning into the side of my head.

"You should be resting, i could've brought some food up to you."

"Where are the other two?" i ask in attempt to change the topic.

"Riddle wanted to train so he and Nott went to the training grounds. But that's not the point, don't try and change the topic."

He reached out and grabbed my hand, causing me to stop what i was doing.

He turned me to look at him and pulled down my hoodie, exposing my face to everyone.

He took moment to inspect my face, tracing his thumb over a cut on my cheek.

A saddened expression dawned over his face, he opened his mouth to say something but was cut off by someone interrupting.