T E A S E

POV: Skyla

Well shit.

I don't know why he has to look at me like that for.

The audacity of some people.

I walk towards him, trying to simply slip past him and go straight to my room.

But as i pass him on the stairs, he puts his arm out and grabs my wrist, stopping me from going any further.

"Ugh, Riddle can't you just leave me alone for one god damn second."

Within a second, he pulls me back and
slams me against the wall, hand wrapped around my throat.

Still worked up from the whole arranged marriage news, i throw my hand up, attempting to land a punch on his face.

He managed to catch my fist in his other hand without even flinching.

He removed his hand from my neck to grab my other hand and pin them above my head before returning to my throat.

I tried to free my hands from his grip but this bitch is strong.

I went to kick him, but he stepped closer to me using his legs to pin mine against the wall.

Now i was stuck for good.

He leaned down to my ear, "you are going to cause me many problems." his voice was low and chilling, it vibrated through me, settling deep in my core.

"Something you need to understand is that you're mine now. That means you will not look or talk to other boys the way you just did Lorenzo. Do i make myself understood?"

"You don't own me riddle." i spit back.

"Oh, angel. That's where you're wrong. I do own you now. You are my property, my wife, my everything. You will not be able to take one step without my knowing. So you can either submit to that or you can get punished. And let me tell you, i'm going to take great pleasure in your punishments, almost as much pleasure you'll get from it." he gave me a suggestive smirk which sent shivers through me, settling right down into my pussy.

"Let this be your first and final warning angel." he leant down and gently placed a kiss on my forehead before letting go.

"Come on angel, we need to move me into our new room."

It took me a few seconds to shift back into reality after he let me go.

And then it registered.

Did he say our new bedroom.

"No. What do you mean, 'our new bedroom'?" i ask.

He turns around and pins me with another stare. "Did you really think i wasn't going to share a room with my new fiancé?"

He walks straight down the corridor and into my room.

I follow after him, not really knowing what to do in this situation.

He stops in the centre of the room, looking around.