S L E E P

Mattheos POV:

I didn't get very far with cleaning the blood off Skyla before my father and Nott appeared in the room.

"Son, what is this?"

"Father. We found her in some basement in Ireland. She hasn't woken up yet, she's in pretty bad shape." I didn't step away from my position beside her to address him.

He walked around to the other side of the bed, looking down at her.

"Do you have any clue who did this?" He asked as he picked up her arm that once had the dark mark, examining it.

"Nothing yet, we did encounter something on the way out of the basement though. It was some kind of entity that was trying to get into all our minds. I don't know yet, but something about the whole interaction and finding her was off, it was almost like they knew we were coming and they wanted us to take her, and then that thing in the maze. I don't know, it just doesn't add up."

"Hmm." He dropped her arm. "Son, come with me, we have important things to discuss."

"No. I'm staying here and cleaning her up."

"Come! Do not argue with me, i will not tolerate it! I'm sure Nott is perfectly capable of handling her for a few minutes while we talk."

He sent me a glare warning me to not continue with him.

I reluctantly got up from my position and walked towards him, taking his arm as he apparated us back to the manor.

We landed back in his office.

"Sit down." He demanded.

I took a seat, glaring at him.

" Drop the attitude before I give you a reason to have an attitude."

I rolled my eyes at his comment.

"I've been doing some research into the power the true heir of Slytherin possesses, and I've come across some interesting information. Skyla possesses the power to alter a persons bloodline."

"What do you mean 'alter a persons bloodline'?"

"I mean, she can take a halfblood wizard and turn them into a pure blood"

I took a moment to take this information in, "so basically, what you're saying is you want Skyla to use her powers so you can become a pure blood to reverse the actions of your mudblood father?"

"Not me son, think of the bigger picture, you. I want her to make you a pure blood. With you as a pure blood, the two of you can marry and bring my heirs into this world. Your children will be the most powerful magical beings alive. The true heir of Slytherin, the combined houses of Gaunt and Riddle, they'll be unstoppable. And the two of you together, with me as your ringleader, we will rule the world. Our power will be unmatched. We will be unstoppable!"

I sat there for a moment in shock, trying to process the information i was just told.

"Does she know she has this kind of power?"

"No. It will take a lot more training for her to tap into that sort of power, as powerful as she is at the moment, she's no where near her full potential. And that's where i come in, to guide her per se."