S H O W E R

POV: Mattheo

The last thing i expected to see when i opened her door was her and Malfoy snuggling.

It made me just a little bit angry.

I'll have have a word with Malfoy later about touching what is mine.

Of course she doesn't think so, but soon she'll realise.

"Get up." i told her.

She didn't move from her seated position on the bed.

"What the fuck is your problem?" she challenges me.

Too fucking bad for her, i'm not in the mood to play games after i just saw her and Malfoy.

"I said, get up."

"No."

I walk over to the end of the bed and grab her ankles, pulling her towards me.

She stares at me, daggers in her eyes, "let. go." she warns.

"No." i mimic.

It was clear she wasn't in any mood to play games either.

She swung her arm up, landing a solid punch into my gut.

I still didn't let go.

"The next time i hit you, i won't be aiming for you stomach." she warns me again.

I lean down, lowering myself so we're eye level.

Slowly, i slide my hands up her legs.

I can feel her skin reacting under my touch.

I can see something flash in her eyes, is it fear?

We don't break eye contact until she's leaning back and slamming her head into my nose causing me to take a few steps back from the impact.

My hands go to my nose feeling the familiar warm touch of my blood trickling.

She's reopened the cut on the bridge of my nose, but didn't hit me hard enough to break it entirely.

In the moments i let go of her, she had already got off the bed and started walking towards her door.

"Where are you going angel? We're not done here"

"Oh yes we are Riddle."

I grab her arm, stopping her from reaching the door.

She swings around pulling out a knife and holds against the underside of my jaw.

"Next time you touch me, i will not hesitate to drive this knife straight through your pathetic dick."

I tilt my head down to look at her, the tip of her knife digging deeper into my skin, the biggest grin on my face.

"If you wanna touch my cock, all you have to do is ask, no need to threaten. And let me tell you, it is not pathetic", my grin widening across my face.