T A L K

POV: Skyla

"I'm not going!"

"He requested to see you! It's not up to me to decide when our father wants to see you."

"Don't care, still not going." I stood my ground, refusing to give into Riddle.

I didn't want to see my father, he would just ask me questions i dont know how to answer.

But i think i've put it off for long enough.

"Okay well i do have to take you to him otherwise we both get into shit, and i don't know about you but i don't feel like being tortured today."

"Look i'll go see him, just not now." i tried to compromise.

He didn't say anything as he walked towards me.

Before i could react, he grabbed my arm and we apparated to the Malfoy Manor, landing right in front of father.

Honestly, i was stupid for not seeing that coming.

"My dearest Skyla, good to finally see you after all these months." he stood from where he was sitting and embraced me in a hug.

He let go and pointed to the chair next to his,

"Come, sit, we have much to discuss."

As i took my seat, i saw Riddle begin to leave.

What a bitch, he drags me all the way here and can't have the decency to stay.

"This conversation concerns you too my boy." Father stopped him from leaving.

Serves the asshole right.

He turned around and took the seat across from me.

His expression blank and dead.

I turn back to look at father.

"Let's start," he begins, "Skyla, do you remember the events that occurred the night you were taken?"

"I remember going to the bathroom and then nothing until i woke up in that basement."

He turns his attention to Riddle, "son?" he asks.

"We found werewolf hair in the bathroom and when i consulted the werewolf death eaters, i found that fenrir greyback was missing since two months before that, and is still missing to this day."

Well this is new information to me.

I wouldn't have known that one of them was a werewolf until he said it.

But looking back, it just makes sense. The ruthlessness of some of the interactions has werewolf written all over it.

"Skyla, do you remember how many people there were?"

"Three. But i know they weren't all werewolves. And it sounded like the three of them answered to someone higher. I'm not sure, but they kept talking about 'he won't be happy' or 'that's not what he told us to do'. Stuff like that."