Chapter 5

He started, "Stephanie and I were so impressed infact that yesterday we talked and..."

The pause felt like forever but it was only a few seconds. "We want to offer you a contract." Paul continued but Stephanie finished with a huge smile, "We want to move you up to the RAW main roster, over in the states."  I stared at them, with wide eyes and a dropped jaw. I opened and closed my mouth like a goldfish, I didn't know what to say honestly.

They must have sensed this as Paul said, "Look, I know it's a lot to take in right now so why don't you go home and think about it okay." I snapped out of my shocked haze and said, "I- I can't thank you enough for this amazing opportunity but yes, I think it would be best to think about it. Overnight at least." Laughing a little Paul answered, "Well you have my email so if you do want to take the contract then let me know. Me and Stephanie head back home in a few days." We wrap-up the conversation and we all say our goodbyes. I leave the performance centre and head straight home.

When I got home I called Isla and Kay and told them about the meeting. They were so happy for me and told me to sleep on it but that I should go for it. I agreed with them and the three of us ended up talking for about an hour before we all hung up. I made the decision to just relax the rest of the day before heading to bed just after 9:30pm.

~~Time Skip~~

It's been about a week since I accepted the contract offer and I was in the middle of packing up my house to move to Orlando, Florida. I was given about a month to move over there to get ready for my debut on RAW. All of the paperwork had been put in and was being processed so I could work freely in the US without any issues and should be good to go by the time I plan on moving.

~~Time Skip~~

It is finally moving day. All the paperwork was sorted and I have it all with me. Everything I wanted to take was shipped off and on it's way to my new place in Orlando. I even bought a new car that would be on my new driveway waiting for me. Right now though, I'm in a Uber on my way to the Gatwick airport in London to catch my flight. After some time, I was finally sat on the plane ready and excited to start this new chapter in my life. As the flight took off, I thought it would be a good idea to sleep just so my wolf or magic didn't go haywire and cause any trouble.

A/N - Pretty short chapter I know but next chapter should hopefully be a bit longer :)